SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 14, 2011

I <3 Yoga

Monday again. Where does the time go?

For breakfast this morning, I had 1/4 cup egg beaters with 1/3 cup turkey sausage scrambles on top of Earth Grains whole wheat toast along with a glass of milk and a banana for 8 points.

111411 002

I was going to work out this morning but I just wasn’t feeling it. Mondays! But we did get in a nice workout last night, so a little more time for my body to rest was fine.

While working, I sipped on coffee with my new Natural Bliss Coffee Mate creamer for 1 point.

111411 008

Look at the ingredients:

111411 004

And compare them to a regular creamer:

111411 006

A pretty big difference! And the nutritional information isn’t that different:

111411 005111411 007

It has a good flavor. I like it! I saw four flavors in the store. I picked up caramel and vanilla this time.

I didn’t have a snack on my first break because my breakfast kept me full again.

For lunch, I had a sandwich thin pizza with Canadian bacon and pineapple for 6 points.

111411 011

I also had a side salad with lettuce, tomatoes, a boiled egg and mushrooms topped with light ranch and BBQ sauce for 3 points.

111411 009

I finished it up with fresh strawberries for 0 points.

111411 012

On my very last break, I ate popcorn for 4 points.

111411 013

For supper, I made shrimp tacos in a high fiber tortilla with lettuce, tomato and a Slimcado for 4 points.

111411 014

Hubby found the Slimcado at the grocery store. They are HUGE and have 1/2 the calories and fat of an avocado. They taste just as good. I know that the fat in avocados is a good fat—but this saves points! Very cool.

I also had a small serving of David’s Beans. They are my FIL’s recipe. 2 points.

111411 016

I finished it up with a Fiber One brownie for 2 points.

111411 017

Oh so satisfying.

I was so stressed out after work. I had a hard day of some very angry customers yelling at me. I try my best to keep my cool but I don’t know how people are be so bitter and viscous with a complete stranger. I cannot wait until I can quit my job one of these days. I talk a lot about how I am stressed out. I have been reading about hormones and cortisol in particular. I kind of wonder if my overly anxious personality and my social anxiety issues make me stress out and produce too much cortisol. Cortisol can cause high blood pressure. I am no doctor, but I wonder if it’s connected.

So after supper, hubby agreed to work out with me. I told him we could go for a walk or do some relaxing yoga. He chose the yoga. lol. I found a Candlelight Yoga workout on Netflix and I.Am.In.Love. It completely relieved my tension and my stress. I feel absolutely amazing. I decided to let the workout run until Hubby complained, and he didn’t complain until there were about 30 seconds left!! lol. This workout took about 40 minutes. I seriously can’t believe he made it that long! It was fun. I love my husband. Have I mentioned that? It was just hubby and I with the lights dimmed doing candlelight yoga. SmileI burned 129 calories, which I am way happy with! The result of a calm mind is worth so much more on my low impact workout day.

111411 019

I have 2 points left for the day, so my day has been on track. I was really feeling like I wanted to do some stress eating tonight. So thankfully I no longer feel like that!

By the way, check out my review of Vi-Shape Protein Powder. This week I have a product review tonight, and a giveaway a day for the next 4 days!! I have some great stuff to giveaway so stay tuned for that!

8 comments :

  1. It's been a long time since I've done yoga at night but the idea of a relaxing yoga workout by candlelight sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... Slimcado. I wonder if they have that in my grocery store?

    Candlelight yoga, huh? I might have to try that sometime. Sounds like you owe him one, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a yoga class on Saturday which was my first in a long time. It felt amazing! Even though you may not burn a billion calories, it is soooooo worth the relaxation and sense of mental ease that it leaves you with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took a yoga class on Saturday which was my first in a long time. It felt amazing! Even though you may not burn a billion calories, it is soooooo worth the relaxation and sense of mental ease that it leaves you with :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a Slimcado at our Publix a few months back. I wasn't sure how to count the points for one, so I didn't buy it. LOL They really are huge, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's great that your husband works out with you! Your little pizzas are adorable and look really tasty! Pineapple and ham are such a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been using the natural bliss creamer, but never paid attention to the ingredients. I just had a coupon for them! :) Comparing that to other kind of creamers... wow. I'll definitely be using the natural bliss creamer from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been using the natural bliss creamer, but never paid attention to the ingredients. I just had a coupon for them! :) Comparing that to other kind of creamers... wow. I'll definitely be using the natural bliss creamer from now on.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...