SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just a Regular Tuesday

I am so ready for the weekend! I need a few days to relax after Thanksgiving weekend! We had a lot of fun and enjoyed every minute of it though.

This morning I got up at 5 AM with hubby and was so tired and didn’t feel very well so I went back to bed for a couple of hours. I think I could have slept all day. But I had to write a paper, so I couldn’t sleep too long!

After my paper was done, I ate a filling breakfast of an egg, chicken sausage, oatmeal with cinnamon, a glass of milk and a banana for 8 points.

112911 001

Staying at home in my PJs, napping and reading a book sounded like what I needed today, but unfortunately with only 4 class periods left of class before finals, I really needed to go to class. Not to mention, I had to turn in two papers today!

On my way to class, I sipped on coffee with creamer for 1 point.

112911 004

Before my second class, I ate a Peanut Butter Cookie Larabar for 6 points.

112911 003

Wow, those are so high in points…but all healthy ingredients I guess…

Classes went fine today. I got a paper back and got an A- on it. I have gotten an A- on both assignments so far in that class…it makes me nervous because if I would get a B on the final then I’d get a B for the class! I like to be safe within the A range!

On my way home, I ate a banana for 0 points. Yes, I already had a banana today, but I stopped at the store to get these and they looked so good and I was starving!

IMAG0171

Tonight, my Dad is in the area for work, so we might be going out for supper with him. Hopefully it works out!

I am looking forward to starting fresh tomorrow after weigh in. The last few days have been a disaster for me eating wise. Today has gone well and I still have 17 points left, so that’s a good place to be.

3 comments :

  1. Looks like you had a good day. Keep it up! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tiny Larabar is 6 points? It should be less, in my humble opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. geez that's a lot of points for Lara...my goodness! Was it yummy? That peanut butter cookie-flavor sure sounds good! keep up the good work and great eating habits!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...