SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday With Hubby

I had to get up bright and early this morning to finish up some reading for school. Hubby got to sleep in though- lucky him!

For breakfast, I wanted something light, filling and refreshing. I had 1/3 cup light vanilla yogurt, 1/2 cup Fiber One original, and 1 cup of strawberries mixed together for 3 points.

21511 001

I also had 1/2 cup of egg beaters for 1 point.

21511 002

I’m starting to get tired of egg beaters. Once the carton is gone, I’ll go back to real eggs for a while.

Hubby took me to school since he has the week off of work. Everything went alright today at school- and that’s always a good feeling.

After school, we went to Subway and I had a 6” turkey sub with Cheddar Sun Chips for 11 points.

21511 003

The girl made my sub wrong but I ate it anyways. No one can ever hear me when I talk because I guess I’m soft spoken but it’s frustrating. She knew she made it wrong and was going to throw the sandwich away- which would be a waste, so I said I’d eat it anyways. It didn’t affect the calories- otherwise I probably would have had her remake it.

And then it was grocery time! We scored on avocados for .25 each!! What an amazing deal. We bought 10 of them- so expect to see those over the next week!

We picked up Starbucks for the drive home since I had a gift card. I got a tall Sugar Free Caramel Frappuccino light for 3 points.

21511 004

Once home, I had to get to reading for school and hubby did some electrical work- his project on his week off. While reading, I snacked on 2 Cuties Clementines for 0 points.

21511 005

I received a couple of the items for my CSN Stores Review in the mail today! One of the items was a Pilates Bodyband workout dvd with the bodyband. I did the workout, which was about 35 minutes and burned 109 calories. Stay tuned for my review! Smile

For supper, I had a BBQ chicken salad with: lettuce, tomato, avocado, onion, mushrooms, flax seeds, feta, BBQ sauce, and chicken breast for 9 points.

21511 006

The BEST salad EVER!

I also had a bagel thin topped with whipped honey nut cream cheese for 4 points.

21511 007

I have 3 points left for the day and I plan on making a 1 point fruit smoothie- probably a strawberry, banana and mango smoothie!

On another note, this past weekend I got a couple of comments that really made me feel good! The first one was at a Chinese restaurant that hubby and I used to go to quite a bit. The owner has said something about both my and hubby’s weight loss before but she said it again this time- and really loud! I think everyone in the place was staring at us. lol She said, “You look GREAT! I hardly recognize you!” and on and on. Smile

The second comment was from another woman that we hadn’t seen in a while- she came up to me and said, “You look AWESOME! Just AWESOME! But I bet that doesn’t come without some hard work, huh?” She said that she felt jealous and wished she could do that too, and thought maybe she would one of these days. How nice! Smile So Hubby kept teasing me the rest of the day about how much of an AWESOME person I am. hehe.

Tomorrow is WI day and I’m excited to see what the scale reads. I’m hoping to get closer to my 10 lb. goal of 208, and get that Wii Fit, but I will take what comes and keep going!

10 comments :

  1. I'm not a huge fan of eggbeaters, but I do like the egg whites that come in a carton! They taste real and are much easier than seperating all those eggs!
    Good luck at WI tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does feel great to get compliments and I'm so happy for you! Good luck with the Weigh In.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Aren't comments good! You deserve them! Way to go, and good luck with WI!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Egg beaters do get old....I like to get the SW egg beaters and mix in some soy crumble or turkey crumble and make mini quiches out of them. Then you freeze them and for a quick breakfast just reheat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice when people recognize all your hard work!

    I hope you get that Wii Fit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing so great, you really should be proud of yourself! Good luck with the WI!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are awesome!!! I'm glad you have been getting these compliments, they must be so encouraging. :) keep up the great work Alissa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so right Alissa. It IS better than some alternatives. If I want a crunch, I can either reach for a bag of Queso flavored Ruffles or an apple. If fruit is not good in high quantities, that is one sword I'll fall on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You ARE Awesome Alissa!!! Glad you got the compliments!!!! And fingers crossed the Wii Fit comes your way soon. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh bbq chicken salad- what a great idea! I will def by trying that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...