SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hungry Wednesday

This morning I weighed in at 210.8, which is a .2 loss for the week. That doesn’t even make up for my gain last week. I had a really good week this last week so I was a little disappointed, but a loss is a loss and it’s better than a gain. Total lost is 77.2 lbs.

For breakfast, I had a slice of light toast topped with peanut butter and a sliced banana along with 1 cup of 1% milk for 5 points.

22311 001

I was hungry by my first break, and decided to try something different. I took a serving of Ak-Mak Whole wheat crackers and spread with 2 Laughing Cow Cheese wedges on top for 4 points.

22311 002

I also made a green smoothie: 2 oranges, 1 cup of spinach, for 1 point.

22311 003

For lunch, I had leftover ham and cheese casserole and squash for 6 points.

22311 004

And I had a No Pudge! Brownie for 3 points.

22311 005

On my last break, I had a sore throat and wanted something cold on my throat, so I had a Weight Watcher’s Dark Chocolate Raspberry bar for 2 points.

22311 007

I don’t know what was up with me, but I will be totally honest. I just wanted to eat. I ate a couple bites of different snacky items. I think this was emotional eating for a variety of reasons. I will estimate this as 3 points. That’s behavior I cannot get started!! Sad smile

So to try to stop with the mindless snacking, I had a 100 Calorie Pack of popcorn for 3 points.

22311 008

For supper, I had a egg white omelet with ham and cheese along with a bowl of strawberries and blueberries for 5 points.

22311 009

I also had a glass of orange juice because it just sounded good. I hardly ever drink orange juice anymore and couldn’t believe how SWEET it tasted it- almost made me sick! 3 Points.

22311 010

After supper I jumped on the bike for 30 minutes and burned 102 calories.

I used 1 weekly point for the day.

We’re over half way through the week! Yay!

11 comments :

  1. I agree... a loss is a loss! It all adds up! You're doing great, Alissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate those hungry days. I try to do everything I can to distract myself. I'm home late from the gym tonight and can't decide what to make for late supper and now after reading this, I'm having an omelette and some turkey bacon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though you were snacky you made great choices.
    Popcorn usually does the trick for me. You're going to be in onderland before you know it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snacky days can be frustrating can't they??? Hang in Alissa, you are doing great. YAY for the scale moving down today. Not a big loss, but a loss all the same, so hats off to you!!! Have a great day!!! Take care of that throat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel with the little losses! Hungry days are so hard! You can do it, hubby will be home in 2 sleeps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know all about those snacky days. I sit at a desk for 10 hours a day and I get so bored sometimes all I will do is snack. So I am having to make sure that its nothing but good stuff, though you can sure overeat on the good stuff as well. >.<

    You count points, do you count calories by chance?

    And how did you get your tracker at the very top of your page? I am only able to get it on the side of mine for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel you on those days when you got the munchies. The crackers with cheese look exceptionally yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snacky days are tough but youhandled it well.

    And congrats onthe loss. Any loss is something to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I've been gone for so long and LOOK AT YOU

    way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmm love no pudge brownies! YUM YUM

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...