SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tomorrow!

For breakfast this morning I had oatmeal with a sliced banana and a little peanut butter along with 1 cup of 1% milk for 8 points.

22411 001

And then it was off to school! I’m glad that I’m done for the week.

On my way home, I snacked on baby carrots for 0 points.

22411 002

For lunch, I made a BBQ chicken quesadilla along with avocado and baked BBQ Lay’s for 11 points. I was craving the chips today.

22411 003

It was DELISH! I also had FF/SF chocolate pudding for 2 points.

22411 004

This time with hubby being gone has been harder than the last time. I don’t know why? Maybe the first week is the hardest. I keep catching myself wanting to eat, knowing that I am just wanting to eat to try to fill an emotional void. I KNOW that I want that full fat brownie with frosting because I am missing hubby. I guess that’s the key thing. If I can recognize it, then I can stop it. I have not had the brownie w/ frosting, BTW. Winking smile

Before signing in for work, I made some Duchess Grey tea for 0 points.

22411 005

I got to sign out of work about 15 minutes early, which was nice! I decided to work out right away to make sure I fit it in for the day. I have been looking for my workout dvd that came with my fitness ball and I finally found it today! So I did that workout. WOW- it’s a killer! It was 30 minutes long and I burned 143 calories. My muscles were sore and shaky when I was done!

For supper, I had one of my favorite meals. Whole wheat pasta with alfredo, teriyaki chicken, tomato, and broccoli for a total of 11 points.

22411 006

Yummmm! I love that stuff!

For dessert, I had banana soft serve for 0 points.

22411 007

And then it was time to write a paper for school. While I worked on my paper, I sipped on Decaf Dark Chocolate Truffle coffee for 0 points.

22411 008

That took me a couple of hours but once I start writing I get lost in it. I really do love writing papers and researching. Sometimes I dread getting started on it, but once I’m started- I could write for hours on end. I guess that’s why I’m an English major. I just hope I can find a job I love when I graduate!

I still have 2 points left for the day. I might eat a small snack and watch an episode of something to relax.

I am so excited because hubby comes home tomorrow!! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I will try not to think about him leaving again on Monday…!

13 comments :

  1. Hooray for hubby coming home and hooray for not emotional eating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for the hubster coming home tomorrow!!
    don't eat that nasty gross bad brownie :)

    I posted an avocado sauce pasta recipe today snce I see ya like avacados ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure do know how to make my mouth water.

    I heart oatmeal. I've never had it with PB though... shocker, I know ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That BBQ chicken Quesadilla looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby travels for a living, so I'm feeling your pain, sista! I know ALLL about emotional eating when you're missing the one you love. But DON'T DO IT!!

    I've gotten used to my husband's schedule but I remember how hard it was when we were first married and I tried to adapt to this. I'm here for you and I'm thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big yay for Hubby coming back tomorrow. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is great that you are so aware of what is happening with your eating and that you are able to stay in control!

    Have a great weekend with hubby home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, the quesadillas and pasta look so goood!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made it through your first week. You are doing great!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those quesadillas look out of this world and I am absolutely loving what you had for dinner. I must make that!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...