SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weigh In Day: Getting Closer

This morning I weighed in at 210.6, a new low for me! I lost 1.6 lbs. this week for a total of 77.4 lbs.  I’m very happy with that number and I am getting so close to my next 10 lb. goal!

For breakfast, I had a bagel thin topped with whipped honey nut cream cheese, egg beaters, a banana and a cup of 1% milk for 8 points.

2911 001

After hubby left, I did a Pilates workout for 20 minutes. My hips, knees and legs were so sore from running yesterday. I burned 85 calories, I have to remember that this isn’t a cardio workout, but it felt good to stretch my sore muscles.

For my first break, I whipped up a green smoothie (2 oranges, 1 cup spinach) and also snacked on some cocoa roasted almonds for 4 points total.

2911 003

For lunch, I had a baked potato topped with steamed broccoli and 2% Sharp Cheddar cheese for 6 points. This is so filling!

2911 005

And for a sweet ending, I had FF/SF chocolate pudding for 2 points.

2911 006

I got a fun package in the mail today from my sister! More Duchess Grey tea! Yay! I will be set now for my afternoon tea! Smile Thanks!!

2911 004

On my last break, I had to have a cup of that for 0 points.

2911 012

I also had a Blueberry Fiber One yogurt with 1/2 cup of blueberries for 1 point.

2911 010

2911 011

I can’t believe that yogurt is only 1 point- it’s absolutely delicious and creamy! I highly recommend it!

And I had a light cheese stick for 1 point.

2911 013

I ended up getting off of work about 1 1/2 hours early- which was nice because I had some reading to get done!

I was amazed at how much the Pilates helped with my sore legs and knees this morning. My hips are a huge problem area for me and I often wonder if I have something wrong with them, so they were still hurting. But since I was feeling much better otherwise, I decided that I would jump on the bike while I read. I biked for 30 minutes and burned 106 calories for workout #2!

For supper, I had a grilled cheese and bacon sandwich and roasted veggies with olive oil for 6 points.

2911 014

I had forgotten how good roasted veggies were. This was the first time roasting carrots and mushrooms and they were SOOO good! I also had onions and zucchini in the mix, which are ALWAYS good.

For dessert, I had a serving of crust less cheesecake. I made my No Bake Cheesecake this weekend and realized that the majority of the points were in the crust. So I tried it without the crust. It doesn’t set enough to serve it as a slice, but it still tasted good! I topped it with fresh strawberries for 4 points.

2911 015

That leaves me with 2 points left for the evening! I feel like today was a good day. I’m trying to be more conscious about what I’m eating and am really working at getting those veggies in. I think I’m doing ok so far!

13 comments :

  1. Congrats, Alissa! I lost 1.6 this week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic weigh in Alissa!!! Way to go!! (or is that weigh to go!?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!

    Nice amount of veggies and fruit today - you are rocking that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great weigh in! 77.4 is a lot! Good job!

    Yummy food today... you give me some good ideas! Like that grilled chese & bacon sandwich! And next time I cook veggies, I'll throw some carrots in there. And that cheesecake thing too.. I remember seeing that a few days ago and thinking it looked so good but I couldnt make a whole thing for myself so maybe I'll try crustless and make a smaller one :) Ok, that is all, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the loss! You are absolutely amazing and are doing fabulous! I think I definitely need to give your potato and broccoli and cheese a try!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Alissa. I am not a WW follower, but I do like the cheese cake idea. One of my favorite things to do with it is speard it on graham crackers, freeze them and eat it as a healthier 'ice cream' sandwich. So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go on the loss! That is amazing!

    Your food looks so yummy! I need to try a grilled cheese with bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought my second box of Duchess Grey tea this weekend. I usually hate bagged tea but this stuff is AMAZING! I have my mother addicted to it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go on the loss! You have done an amazing job on losing weight!
    I have actually never heard of Duchess Grey Tea... is it similar to Earl Grey? I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome job!!! Love the pics...I always gain some ideas from your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on the loss and getting to an all-time low! Fantastic news! Cheers, Rick

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo cheesecake! And I may have to try that broccoli potato thing.. I made one with salsa and fat free cheese with sour cream, and that was good. Wonder what else we could do with a potato.. :)

    Congrats on that weigh in!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...