SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 21, 2011

Hard to Say Goodbye

I wasn’t feeling well this morning after eating a Mexican dinner out last night. I did really well with my choices but something upset my stomach. So I decided on a light breakfast: 1 cup cheerios, blueberries and milk for 4 points.

22111 001

And then it was time for hubby to leave. Crying faceBut he will be home on weekends, so I am thankful for that. It’s still hard to say goodbye and to see him go though, knowing I’ll only see him 8 days of the next 28.

I’m going to use this time to try to do my best with eating and exercising and see where I am weight wise in a month.

I was feeling a little better by the time of my first break, so I had PB & Banana toast for 4 points.

22111 002

It never tasted so good! I also made a green smoothie to bring back to my desk. I usually only list the fruits/veggies I put into the smoothie, but I do use yogurt and ice also. I used the other half of the banana from my toast, 1 cup spinach and 2 oranges for 1 point total.

22111 003

For lunch, I had leftover Ham and Cheese casserole. This stuff is delicious. It has ham, cheese, rice, and broccoli. I also had squash and iced tea for a total of 6 points.

22111 004

For dessert, I had FF/SF Vanilla pudding:

22111 005

And I drizzled a little caramel on it for a total of 3 points.

22111 006

I was drowsy by my last break, so I brewed some Dark Chocolate Raspberry coffee and mixed in a packet of Sweet-n-Low for 0 points.

22111 010

I also had a sweet craving, so I had a Ghirardelli dark chocolate with strawberry filling square for 2 points.

22111 009

I worked a full day today- didn’t even get asked to sign out early! It’s always kind of a relief because then I don’t have to make that choice. Winking smile

For supper, I whipped together a stir fry and served it over brown rice. It was chicken w/ all kinds of veggies in teriyaki sauce. I also baked a Trader Joe’s Vegetable egg roll for a total of 10 points.

22111 011

As you can see in the picture, I accidently left the kitchen for too long and kind of burned the stir fry- oops!

For dessert, I had a Weight Watcher’s Dark Chocolate Raspberry ice cream bar for 2 points.

22111 012

I really LOVE these things!

That leaves me with 2 points left for the night. I think I’m going to call it a night early because I’m tired! I didn’t sleep so well last night.

Let the count down begin for when Hubby comes home for the weekend! 4 days left! Smile

11 comments :

  1. He will be back home before you know it!

    Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the hubby is gone. You will be ok. He will be home in just a few days!!
    I finally am ready to try one of these green smoothies. I do like spinach just seems a little weird to me lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...he'll be back home before you know it! And I BETCHA he's missing you just as much as you're missing him - which has to feel good. Take care Alissa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, hunny, I'm sorry he's leaving. The weekends will be great, but it'll still be hard each time he leaves. If you need someone to chat will, feel free to DM me your cell number on Twitter and we can text each other to make sure we're on the right track. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That must suck that your hubs has to go away so much this month! It must be so special when he is home on the weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that’s hard about your hubby but just focus on exercise and your blog, we will keep you company :]
    I really am going to try that smoothie

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so hard when hubby has to leave. Sorry you have to go through this. But this is a great opportunity to take this time just for you! Use it to devote time to yourself and your "get fit" efforts. It can be a sort of adventure. Trying new things, new recipes, new workouts, etc.

    Hope the time flies by quickly for you while hubby is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your meals always look so yummy. Im going to try the PB & banana on toast. Yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry your hubby is gone, I know you will miss him. Mine leaves every Monday and comes home Friday or Saturday. We miss him a lot when he is gone. Keeping busy always helps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hang in there, the next 28 days will fly by. I am sure he is missing you just as bad! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...