SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 28, 2011

A Perfect Month of Workouts

I had a fantastic weekend with hubby home! We spent the whole time together and I enjoyed every minute of it. I was sad to see him leave again this morning. Sad smile

For breakfast, I had 2 slices of peanut butter and banana toast with 1 cup of 1% milk for 8 points.

22811 001

I spent the morning catching up on some blogs, doing laundry and other chores around the house instead of going back to bed. I wasn’t so tired this morning and it felt good to get some things done!

Hubby got to stop for a minute on his way out of town, so I got to see him again and get one last kiss for the week. Smile But then I had to say goodbye all over again and that’s no fun!

For my first break, I had a green smoothie (usual) and 100 calorie Kettle Corn for 4 points total.

22811 002

For lunch, I had whole wheat pasta with chicken and spaghetti sauce with a side of green beans for 8 points. I also had a glass of iced tea.

22811 003

And for a sweet ending I had a Ghirardelli Dark chocolate with strawberry filling square for 2 points.

22811 004

On my last break, I had 2 Cuties clementines for 0 points.

22811 005

And brought back a cup of Duchess Grey tea for 0 points.

22811 006

It was a long, busy day at work today and I was happy when 5:00 came!

For supper, I had a cheese and chicken quesadilla with avocado for 9 points.

22811 007

And for dessert, I had FF/SF chocolate pudding topped with about a cup of fresh strawberries for 2 points.

22811 008

That leaves me with 1 point left for the day.

After supper, I cleaned the house. And you can bet I count this as activity! It took me 1 hour and 25 minutes and I burned 387 calories. Nice! I try to keep moving and sometimes just stop cleaning to dance to a good song. Yes, I’m a nerd! Winking smile

And by the way, I had a perfect month of workouts in February! My goal is to workout 5 days each week- and I did!!

22811 010

I don’t know about you, but I LOVE organized blogger 5k’s. They give me the inspiration to run a 5k and get some activity in. And guess what? Vegan Chick Pea is hosting a St. Patrick’s Day 5k! How fun!! Make sure to check it out! I will definitely be participating and I hope you will too! Smile

14 comments :

  1. Great job on your workouts in feb. I didn't do that good, but plan on making up for it in March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I'm impressed and inspired to get off my butt and make March a solid month of working out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I like the stickers on the calendar idea..I'm going to try that for March :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did amazing! I need to get my butt back in gear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's that green juice again...I have GOT to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay you. That's a great workout record! Have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on meeting your workout goal, love the sticker calender!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a similar calendar at home that I track my workouts on. Helps me see progress even if the scale isn't registering my success.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on meeting your workout goal for the month that is amazing. You are doing absolutely fabulous!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job on the workouts Alissa!! I love the cute chart you made too. Sucks about the hubby leaving, that tough :(
    Thanks for the info on the 5K, I’m definitely going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw the strawberries and pudding and thought that was peanut butter LOL! That would be a lot of PB.

    Great job on the workout goal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW way to go on the exercising.....that is amazing keep it up!!

    I am addicted to cheese and chicken quesadillas right now....I should try them with avocados that sounds good.


    <3 Betta

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is kinda cool~I've never heard of the blogger 5k's! Can you walk them?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...