SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Visitors

I got up a little bit earlier today so that I could study for a test. Plus, with hubby being gone- all of the household responsibilities are mine so I had a few things to get done. Once that was all done, I sat down for breakfast.

I had almond butter and banana toast with 1 cup of 1% milk for 5 points.

3111 001

I studied for my test and before I knew it, it was time to get ready to leave. Before leaving, I whipped up my regular green smoothie for 1 point (3 servings fruits/veggies).

3111 002

I think I did pretty well on the test. I was happy because on test days we don’t have class, so I was out of there in 25 minutes.

I was very happy to get out of there because my Mom and Dad came to spend the day and night with me!! We met at Applebee’s for lunch. I ordered The Pick-n-Pair Tomato Basil Soup with the Shrimp and Spinach salad for 13 points. I did not eat the bread stick- yay me!

3111 003

This tasted good, but there wasn’t enough to keep me full very long.

After that, I had to pick up some groceries and run to Target. My parents tagged a long.

On the way home, I snacked on a Sweet and Salty Granola bar for 5 points.

3111 004

Once we got home, we decided to take advantage of the beautiful 47* degree weather and we all went on a walk! We walked about 2 miles in 39 minutes and I burned 196 calories.

After that, I sipped on a cup of coffee with Vanilla creamer for 2 points.

3111 005

For supper, I made Parmesan crusted Tilapia with cheddar biscuits (I ate two) and broccoli for 11 points.

3111 006

And for dessert, I had a Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Raspberry bar for 2 points.

3111 007

I used 5 Activity points today, but I feel like I did well overall!

Tomorrow is WI day and I’m hoping for the best!

Now I’m going to spend the evening with my parents- it’s nice not to be alone tonight, although I still miss hubby!

11 comments :

  1. Your parmesan tilapia looks so good. I'm sure you said before, but what do you put in your green smoothie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to tell you that I really enjoy all the pics of your food...it gives me some ideas...and there's that green juice again....I have GOT to make it!! I knew I needed spinach yesterday at the store!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum...I want some Applebees now.. that is my favorite salad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 questions: Do you like the almond butter or regular peanut butter better? And can you share the parmesan tilapia recipe when you get a chance? I've got a lot of tilapia in the freezer and have never cooked it before, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your weigh in!!
    That tilapia looks yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet that your parents came to spend some time with you!

    Great work on the bread stick and you will kill it at WI tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for spending the day with your parents (and resisting that breadstick - your a stronger woman than many of us!!). Good luck at WI tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have a great weigh in! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tilapia looks Amazing! Enjoy your parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Parmesan Crusted Tilapia. Recipe please? :) Looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for the bread stick you didn't eat!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...