SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Inevitable Monday

I wish Monday would have stayed away just a little bit longer. Mondays are even worse than normal since hubby leaves first thing. Crying faceWe did have a good weekend though!

For breakfast this morning, I had a serving of Kashi Honey Sunshine with 1/2 cup of Fiber One Original mixed in along with 1% milk. I also ate a small banana. This was a 4.5 point breakfast.

110810 001

I will admit, I moped and felt sorry for myself all morning. Being alone just isn’t any fun!

But look what I got in the mail!

110810 003

That’s right, 3 coupons for 3 free bags of Food Should Taste Good chips. Just for taking a survey! I can’t wait to pick those up!

For my first break, I had a tiny apple with PB for 3 points.

110810 004

I was still hungry, so I had a package of animal crackers for 1 point. I was so excited to find these on clearance for $1.70 for a big Halloween bag!

110810 005

I was hungry by lunch time! I made up a Hacked ‘n Wacked BLT salad from my HG cookbook. I also added some light ranch dressing for a total of 6 points. This was good, but a little salty!

110810 006

I also had Greek yogurt with 1/2 cup of strawberries for 3 points.

110810 008

And finished it off with 2 Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies for 3 points.

110810 009

I was more than ready for my daily coffee on my last break! I had Breakfast Blend Coffee with FF vanilla creamer for .5 point.

110810 010

Immediately after work, I headed out for a workout. It is getting dark so quickly with the time change- so I knew I had to go right away. A walk sounded good, so that’s what I did. I always look forward to a walk. It’s something that I really enjoy. This time I didn’t listen to my iPod- I just got to experience small town life. A girl who was singing “Dynamite” at the top of her lungs…until she saw me. hehe. Kids playing at the park. The crunch of fall leaves on the ground. Two men holding shotguns staring up at a tree. I really don’t know, and yes, I was slightly scared. It was right at that time that people were getting home from work or packing up and heading home for the night. It made me miss hubby! But in all, I walked 2.45 miles in 43 minutes and burned 257 calories, earning 2.5 weekly points, which I really needed! I started the day off with a deficit- so I had to make up for that. I’m 1 pt. ahead now. A small weekend dilemma, but I am moving on and learning from it!

For supper, I had whole wheat penne with tomato sauce (seasoned with a little garlic salt and oregano) on top for 3 points.

110810 011

I also had some steamed green beans and a slice of light toast with a wedge of laughing cow cheese for 1 point.

110810 012

For dessert, I had a No Pudge! brownie for 2 points. This was especially delicious tonight!

110810 013

That leaves me with 1 point leftover for the day. So an on track day! Now I get to spend the rest of the night on homework- yay! At least I don’t have to work tomorrow!

9 comments :

  1. Some great eats! I love your coffee mugs! They are so cheerful :) I hate mondays too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you had those Food Should Taste Good chips? *Love!!!*

    My favorite are the sweet potato ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I ever told you that I love that you take pictures of everything? :) Well... I do. :)
    -Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - don't cry, little yellow smily face icon!
    It's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG....the Sweet Potato FSTG chips are amazing! Yay for the freebies.
    AND...for the day off tomorrow! Woo Hoo. Have a good one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of those chips, you will have to let us know how they are!! Free is always awesome!!

    I think I might have to get out and take a walk this evening. It's SO nice out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your pictures too....you are so creative! Never heard of the chips either but I love free things too! :) MOM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of those chips before. Be sure to let us know how they taste. That salad looks delish!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...