SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Can

"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.” – Unknown

When life gets tough for me or I am confronted with an uncomfortable situation I am my own worst enemy. All too often, I think of all of the reasons I will fail. I have every capability for success- just like everyone else. I am just as good and smart as the next person, heck, I can be BETTER! I MUST learn to believe in myself. To have confidence in myself. I can do this and I WILL!

And you CAN, too.

11 comments :

  1. You would do the same for me or for another blogger -
    Cheering ourselves on!
    And now we are learning to do it for ourselves!
    You can and will and ARE doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man, I know those exact feelings. This week has been hard. I've been struggling. I can do this. And girl, you ARE doing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can all do this, we just have to stop doubting ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes we can!!! And you ARE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not the failures by themselves that make you rubbish, it's all the anxiey/anticipation before the fact. So prepared to lose that when you do win, you trip right over it. I know more of this feeling than I should really, because like you said, you're capable like everybody else. And why shouldn't you have that too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "whether you think you can, or you think you can't; you're probably right!"
    How much better it is to think, no, to believe, we can! And we will!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! We can!

    This is a really good motivational post! Thanks for posting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect quote. You are amazing and can achieve anything!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...