SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 1, 2010

And It’s Monday Again…

Monday came too quickly, again! I had a nice, relaxing weekend though. We had probably about 20 trick or treaters on Halloween, not quite as many as usual, but we got rid of most of the candy! I will admit, I did eat a few too many pieces. But hubby and I had fun sitting out on the porch and talking while we waited for the trick or treaters. I think it was colder this year and that might have kept some people inside. One thing that annoys me more than anything is parents that come with their kids and collect candy for, “their other child.” Come on, really? We all know that you want the candy for yourself. That just takes guts. lol.

For breakfast this morning, I had a sandwich thin topped with PB and a banana along with 1 cup of 1% milk for 5 points.

110110 008

After breakfast, hubby and I had to say goodbye for the week. I really didn’t want him to leave- but I don’t really have a choice! So, let the countdown begin for the weekend!Crying face

For my first break, I had 1 cup of grapes and the other 1/2 of the Naked Strawberry Banana for 4 points.

110110 009

For lunch, I had a baked sweet potato (I scooped it out of the skin), from hubby’s parent’s garden, along with a carb balance whole wheat tortilla with ham and fat free cheese melted inside for 5.5 points.

110110 010

I also had 12 Special K crackers and Roasted Red Pepper Hummus for 2 points.

110110 011

And dessert was 2 Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies for 3 points.

110110 012

Have you checked out my recipe section in the header? I have added some of the recipes I’ve posted in older posts and will continue to add more as I post recipes. Smile If there’s a recipe you’d like to see- let me know!

I was dying for coffee all afternoon. I was so glad when my break time came! I brewed 4 cups of Pumpkin Spice Coffee and added FF vanilla creamer for .5 point.

110110 013

Ahhhh! Just what I needed to wake up!

I’m always happy when 4:30 gets here on Mondays because I know I have Tuesday off of work- and I LOVE my Tuesdays!

Immediately after work, I headed outside for a bike ride. I wanted to do 10 miles but I did 5 miles. I am happy with that though! I am still sore from two workouts I did on Saturday. One of those workouts where you can hardly move the next day- but today is a little better. I haven’t biked for quite a while and I could feel it. Definitely time to start doing more cross training! The 5 miles took me 33 minutes and I burned 229 calories. My pace was 9.1 mph. Not too bad! It was a mixed terrain with a few hills here and there. I definitely feel like I got a workout. I have accomplished 10.8 miles of my 100 mile challenge. I didn’t get any “mileage” workouts in this weekend, so I am going to have to kick it up a notch this week to make up for it so I don’t fall behind!

Here’s me looking all silly bundled up for my bike ride:

110110 016

For supper, I had the last of the leftover Sassy Pumpkin soup and a slice of homemade toast with blueberry jam for 6 points.

110110 017

For dessert, I had banana soft serve for 2 points.

110110 018

That uses up all of my points for the night! Now it’s time to focus on homework…Fun! I am kind of craving something, but I don’t know what. I don’t really want to go over my points though…maybe some Diet Hot Cocoa for 0 points? That sounds good!

Don’t forget to get out there and VOTE tomorrow!!!

6 comments :

  1. Wish I could come stay a few days with ya again.....! You did great with the bike ride tonight and your meals always look so yummy! Cute pic! -MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those cookies look delish I seriously need to make them!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so yummy! Hope the week flies by for you so you'll be back with hubby soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fantastic Tuesday off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so delicious! and too funny about the parents asking for their "other kid" poor kid, he got left behind at halloween!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on keeping to your points! I SO need to make those cookies! yum. - Angie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...