SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Black Tuesday

I was wide awake at 5 AM this morning thinking about the day ahead. So I got up and started preparing.

For breakfast, I had 1 cup of oats with 1/2 cup of peaches mixed in along with 1 cup of 1% milk for 5.5 points.

111610 001

I spent the morning finalizing everything for the presentation, rehearsing, and then I started studying for the test in my other class. It was a big day at school for me!

On the way to school, I had a small banana and a little pack of animal crackers for 2.5 points.

111610 004

It was a pretty dreary morning out there!

111610 005

In my first class, I had a test. It was 40 questions long and for the first 30 I was like, alright, I’ve got this! And then the last 10- no clue- I totally guessed on all of them. Whoops!

The second class was the big presentation. I found out another member of my group was just as nervous as I was and hates talking in front of the class just like me. So for some reason, that made me feel better. I didn’t feel as weird. Smile It actually went really well. The professor gave us feedback as we were talking and shook her head in agreement, etc. So glad to have that done!! Now we’ll just have to wait and see what grade we got.

After class, I headed over to Subway for lunch on Darci. A Subway gift card was part of the giveaway that I won. So I had my usual Turkey and Ham 6” and this time I had baked Doritos for a total of 8 points.

111610 006

I decided to head over to Old Navy to do a little shopping since I didn’t have a lot to do for school now that the big stuff is done for a while. I got a TON of stuff for only $22. I did get 2 new shirts for a couple of dollars, along with a really cute scarf and pajama pants. Clearance is an additional 50% off right now and I had a coupon for an additional 30% off of that! And you know what, I think I can argue that I really need the things that I bought. My clothes are literally getting too big for me. I mean so big that they might fall of if I try to wear them, time to put them away! Plus, wearing clothes that fit me make me look smaller. Which reminds me, it seems that my bras are also getting too big- You win some and you lose some, I guess. Winking smile

And then it was grocery shopping time! I didn’t get a chance to plan meals with the busy week behind me. So I only spent like $20. Hubby would be proud of me. Winking smile Just fruits and veggies and milk. Oh and 3 bottles of different flavored creamers for .97 each!

When I got home, I found my shipment of Gevalia in the mail box, so I had to have some of that!! I used a little eggnog latte creamer for 1 point.

111610 010

And I also had a serving of FF/SF Vanilla pudding for 1 point.

111610 012

I put on my new PJ pants and I finally got to relax…priceless.

For supper, I had chicken with leftover mushrooms and onions, a little bit of sweet potato, light wheat toast with a Laughing Cow sundried tomato cheese wedge on top, and a small side salad with light ranch for a total of 8 points.

111610 013

For dessert, I had a HG cupcake for 2 points with a raspberry on top to make it look pretty. Smile

111610 015

After I let supper settle, I did a Rev Abs workout and burned 177 calories. This was a good workout and I enjoyed it!

The goal was to get back in the black for my points, so I guess today was Black Tuesday for me. Smile So I got on the stationary bike and watched an episode of Glee. I biked 11 miles in 48 minutes and burned 227 calories. So 404 calories burned tonight earning 4 AP’s! I even have 1 AP leftover for the week!

My hip has been hurting all day, so I finally rolled on the foam roller and amazingly it felt better! I must do that more often!

I do have a short homework assignment to get completed and then I might head to bed early. I have 2 points leftover for the day, so I’m doing well! Tomorrow is WI day- wish me luck!

12 comments :

  1. I eat a lot of small salads every week. It is easy to pack and I usually have baked chicken on the side, or a turkey burger for lunch at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need you to take me shopping!!! You are the dealmaster! :)

    That cupcake looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shopping score! Always awesome.

    Congrats on your presentation finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job shopping AND with the clothes getting too big.

    I want that cupcake.

    Good luck on the weigh in. I'm sure you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man....that cupcake looks so good!! How did you know I was craving something sweet?? Oh who am I fooling...that's ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the presentation :) I always feel great when these assignments go great :).

    Good job on the NSV too. I wonder when my clothes will get big for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the great presentation, the successful shopping trip, and your clothes getting too big!! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love getting good deals. They make my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet it felt so good being done with that presentation. Presentations always stressed me out the most in school. Shopping is a good way to have ended. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. just wanted to say i love your blog, a must read!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love reading your blog! Congrats on the clothes falling off your body! :)
    I used to love grocery shopping, kinda don't anymore.
    Your food always looks so great! Glad you take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a successful day to me! That's pretty awesome that you're getting too small for your clothes! :) It'll be fun to get a new wardrobe! Good luck tomorrow with WI. - Angie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...