SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Weigh In Day

Current Weight: 231.6

That’s a 1.8 lb loss for the week and I am only .2 away from my lowest weight! :) I’m very happy with that!

Total Lost: 56.4 lbs.

Total Lost in June: 4.6 lbs.

My goal is to lose 1 lb a week on average, so I met and exceeded that goal this month!

Summer Challenge to lose 20 lbs:

Total lost so far: 6.4

Left to lose: 13.6 lbs in 7 weeks. That’s just under 2 lbs a week.

It’s still a realistic goal to lose 13.6 lbs in 7 weeks but it will be difficult. I’m going to give it my best though! It’s not a big deal if I don’t meet it, this was basically just a way for me to track how much weight I lose this summer.

2 comments :

  1. Well done, what fantastic news this Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the loss!!

    And I know you can lose the 13 lbs in 7 weeks...buckle down & you'll do it for sure!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...