SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Weekend and a Wedding

We had a fun weekend in Illinois, it’s hard to believe it’s already over!

On Saturday, hubby and I went shopping for running shoes. We both bought a pair, but since they’re my next goal reward- I don’t get to use them until I meet my goal of 228. I’ll do a post about them then!

We ate lunch at a local fast food restaurant that I grew up with. Their food is absolutely delicious and I felt like I made a good choice- you can definitely eat healthy there if you want to and they post all of their nutrition facts online- I love restaurants that do that!

In the afternoon, we headed to my friend’s wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous.

Wedding 001

Wedding 005

Wedding 006

It made me want to get married again- to the same guy of course! ;)

I did an awesome job eating wise. I only ate fruit and veggies. We left before they served cake (cupcakes!) because we promised my brother we’d take him out for supper.

We went to Chili’s. I got a garden salad and a bowl of baked potato soup. The potato soup was a little high in points- wow! But delicious! After that, the guys went go-carting and then we all went bowling- it was a lot of fun!

My Mom and Dad made this delicious fruit salad on Sunday- I just had to share a picture, isn’t it pretty?

Wedding 013 I haven’t done spectacular eating wise today but I haven’t gone way overboard either. Just as long as I am strict Monday and Tuesday, I’ll be ok!

Hope you had a great weekend!!

6 comments :

  1. The salad looks tempting! I hope you get to use your running shoes soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding set-up! I love weddings. Glad you would want to remarry your husband - me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck getting to your goal and enjoy those running shoes!

    I am not far from the same weight as you and my goal is 220lbs in exchange for my wedding dress. I am getting married in just under 5 weeks time so I am giving it my best shot while following intently and love what you have achieved. Keep up the good work. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What stunning looking cake and the colors pop at that wedding...looks lovely and a summers day to top it all.
    Yummy fruit salad..
    Good luck with Monday and Tuesday...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun weekend and a beautiful wedding!!

    Can't wait to see your new kicks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the post about your new running kicks!!! I love (how weird is that?) reading about everyone's new running shoes...I always like to find out what everyone else's perspective and experience is with their shoes.

    The wedding pictures were gorgeous...and like you, when I attend a wedding, I always want to "do it" again (with my husband, of course!).

    The fruit salad is gorgeous, too!!! Makes me want a peach and some berries!

    A successful weekend, I would say!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...