SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 23, 2010

Finally Friday Eats and Weights

It’s FINALLY FRIDAY!!!

For breakfast I had 2 slices of whole wheat toast with almond butter and a small banana. I also had 1 cup of 1% milk.

72310 001

After hubby left, I headed back upstairs and went back to bed for an hour. It’s another rainy day and perfect sleeping weather.

Before signing in to work, I made one of these again:

72310 004

For break, I had 1 cup of Watermelon.

72310 005

For lunch, I made BBQ chicken pizza out of a sandwich thin, 1 oz. chicken, 1 oz. ham, 1/4 cup cheese, 1/4 cup onion and 2 Tbs. BBQ sauce. I also had green beans. Yum!

72310 006

I had 5 squares of Lindt chocolate for dessert.

72310 007

I’m trying to listen to my hunger signals a little better. I wasn’t hungry on my last break, so I didn’t eat anything for once. Yay me!

For supper I had this super delicious salad:

72310 008

This was made up of lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, black beans, tortilla chips, and salsa- SOOOO good! I ended up adding a serving of light sour cream also.

For dessert, I had 1 serving of ice cream. Can you tell I love my ice cream? I have it every night. But it’s all in the serving size!

72310 009

After supper, hubby and I headed to the living room to use the dumbbells for the first time. I used these lovely 8 lb ones.

72310 010

I didn’t know where to begin, so I found this website and we did 10 reps of each move there. The plan was to do 10 reps of each move twice- but not so much! This was harder than I thought. My arms are shaky and already sore! But this is what they need. I’ve been getting flabby on my arms- ew! This took us about 20 minutes, so I got another workout in today! I need to go for one more run either tomorrow or Sunday and I’ll have my 5 workouts in (3 runs, 1 Pilates, and 1 Strength workout).

I plan on using a few weekly points for a little snack tonight, not sure what yet though!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment :

  1. It Saturday in Germany now!!!

    LOVE the foods you are eating. I have a soya pudding every night as well, I enjoy ending my day with something sweet.
    Chocolate I have most days as well...2 squares of dark with caramel.

    You doing great, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...