SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 2, 2010

2nd Day of Vacation

Today was spent cleaning the house and getting everything ready for this weekend. I baked 2 pies, one blackberry and one fresh strawberry. I figured all of the points on WW Recipe builder and I am all set! I also made the diet pop cupcakes. So I have low point options and everyone will be happy. :) My knee is still sore from the 2 mile run on Wednesday night. No exercise yesterday or today so that I’m ready for this 5k tomorrow! I feel like I exercised all day today though because I was on my feet and moving around cleaning. I’m actually sore!

After everything was all clean, we headed to the grocery store to get the rest of the items on our list. We ate at the grocery store. I had the salad bar- delicious!

We got home and walked up town to see the kiddie parade to kick off the 4th of July festivities in town- SOOO CUTE!

July4th 063

July4th 065

My brother, sister-in-law and their 2 kids and my parents are on their way here now!! Can’t wait to see them all!

The 5k is at 8 AM tomorrow morning! I’m nervous about it, but I’m sure it’ll be over before I know it!

2 comments :

  1. Good luck with the race. Remember to breathe and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see photo's on your blog....U know I love photo's. Makes it more real to me to see and read.
    GOOD LUCK WITH THAT 5KM..we ran 5km today and I thought of you as we walked up the hills...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...