SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Before WI Day

Tomorrow is WI day and I’m not really sure how it will go? I’m hoping for the best but I didn’t track my points all weekend, although I did watch what I was eating. I stepped on the scale this morning and I was down from last week, as long as I can keep it that way for tomorrow!

Yesterday was blocked on our vacation calendar at work, and I had wanted the day off. Hubby had the day off and I didn’t. So he took me to work and we were so slow that they sent me home after 3 hours. Fine w/ me! We had a really nice, relaxing day. It was just what I needed.

I’ve found that I’m always looking ahead instead of enjoying the moment where I am now. For example, last night I kept thinking about how much I was dreading going to work today. I had to remind myself to enjoy the moment and worry about tomorrow- tomorrow! I am finding myself too stressed out lately and I need to learn to enjoy the moment instead of worrying about everything else.

People are starting to notice my weight loss and comment on it. It’s nice to hear the comments but it makes me nervous! Now everyone is going to know I am losing weight and I feel the pressure! I always wonder, “What if I fail?” I know I shouldn’t think that way. I don’t want to fail and I will not fail. I know my eating is not 100% all of the time and sometimes I feel ashamed when I get a comment about how much weight I’ve lost when my eating isn’t 100% at the time. But I don’t think my eating will EVER be 100%, just as long as it is about 90%, I think I’m good. :)

Have a great day!

7 comments :

  1. You will NOT fail!!! You are doing awesome and I think it is wonderful how people are commenting! I hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am sure WI day will go well, you have put lots of work into this week...
    I think everyone naturally feels *what if they fail* I still do with maintaining my weight. I am so used to yoyoing with my weight and all my friends have seen me thin and fat so they all expecting the fat me ~ and am fighting it and also fear failure..
    so lets hang in the and keep motivating each other .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand your worries about pressure!! But, just think, they're seeing all of your hard work paying off!! :) No worries; you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again on your 5k!

    You are doing great...it is hard not to put pressure on ourselves...but I know you can do this!

    Good luck with WI tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and its today.
    take it all as "information" and moooove on.

    xo xo

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  6. None of us are perfect and I'd just encourage you to take the compliments and do the best you can do with your eating. You are doing great and changing your life - that's what matters.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...