SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just Another Thursday

I did not want to get out of bed this morning. It was a stormy morning and perfect for sleeping in.

072210 004

But instead, I climbed out of bed, knowing I needed to get some type of activity in today. Since I had slept in yesterday, I had to make myself get up today!

I’ll admit, yesterday was a little off track for me, but I tracked everything I ate. I was surprised to step on the scale and see a loss. I’m glad I did though, because that inspires me to keep going and make better choices today.

I have been craving peanut butter lately. I love peanut butter and banana toast. Since we were out of bread this morning, I decided to have 1 cup of oatmeal w/ 1 TBS peanut butter and 2 mini bananas mixed in. I also had 1/2 cup of 1% milk for a total points value of 6.5.

072210 002

How mini were these bananas? THIS mini:

072210 001

They’re cute little things, but I like the taste and texture of full size bananas better.

I signed into Netflix to find a workout for this morning. I did half of a Pilates Crunch workout for 20 minutes. I burned 151 calories and I can already feel sore muscles, even from that little bit! I’ll have to finish that workout!

And I made one of these for 1.5 points:

072210 006

The morning went quickly, which is always a good thing! I brought back 1 cup of grapes to snack on.

072210 007

Lunch consisted of 2 boiled eggs mixed with 1 Tbs. light mayo, tomato, and about 1 cup of roasted zucchini and onions for 5.5 points.

072210 008

I topped it off with 5 squares of Lindt Dark Chocolate for 2.5 points.

072210 009

Later on in the day I had 2 small peaches for .5 point.

072210 013

and 16 animal crackers for 2 points.

072210 014

And sipped on some of this- 0 calories.

072210 010 

The afternoon was filled with argumentative people and it was just too long. Was I ever glad when it was over!

When hubby got home, we rushed to a nearby town to pick up a Craigslist find. We have a collection of dumbbells now- which I’m excited to try out! We got groceries and stopped at Subway for supper. I had a 6” Oven Roasted Chicken breast on Whole Wheat with Baked BBQ Lays for 8 points.

072210 015

I snapped these on our drive home. I thought the sky was so pretty. It was POURING rain in one area and trying to be sunny in the other.

072210 017

072210 016

We had dessert a while after we got home. I had 1 serving of Schwann’s light caramel brownie ice cream for 3 points.

072210 022

I ended the day off with .5 point left over- so right on track!

5 comments :

  1. that was a quite a storm that rolled through early this AM...brought 7+ inches in a SHORT amount of time...needless to say, lots of flooding around down.

    you are doing soooo well!! i had to catch up on your previous post...congrats on the loss!! keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. The storm really changes my mood to workout. =\

    But those foods look yummy! At least you're not depriving yourself and you're enjoying while on your weightloss journey! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again with better spelling.

    Great food choices and the ice cream looks so yummy.

    Please send some of that rain to San Diego. I love the rain.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...