SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

3 Month Challenge

I am setting a new challenge for myself. I want to weigh 212 lbs in 3 months. If working at home doesn’t work out, I will have to go back to working at the office in 3 months and it would be awesome to lose almost 20 lbs so there would be a noticeable difference in me. It’s actually 19.6 lbs. So why 212? Because that’s the lowest weight I ever remember seeing on the scale- when I was in high school!!

So I have my 20 lb summer challenge that will end the last week of August, and then I’ll be continuing with this 3 month challenge into October. So always something to work on. :) I’ll focus on the summer challenge first and keep the tracker for the 3 month challenge at the bottom of my blog.

I had a good day today. I went into work until 11:45. I had to lug my heavy PC up to work. I stepped into the elevator and heard a girl coming so I tried to stop the door and couldn’t get it, but she was able to press the button in time to stop it. So I said, sorry about that, and she had the nerve to tell me I could have just pressed the button. When I’m sitting here holding a PC in my arms that literally weighs like 50 lbs. I couldn’t believe her rudeness! They got my PC fixed and I was able to go home on my lunch break and finish the other 1/2 of the day from home. The time went really quickly!

My eating has been on target today. I ate exactly my allowed points. I’ve been eating lots of fruits and veggies! I’ll go back to taking photos of my food tomorrow since I will be home all day!

Hubby and I finished up the evening by going for a run at the track. I ran my longest ever. 2.5 miles. Completing week 7: Day 1! So proud of myself, no matter how slow I was. I finished at 37:20.

Here is the track where I run!

July4th 010

Hopefully I will have good news to share for WI tomorrow morning! :) Good night!

2 comments :

  1. Well done on that run and I am holding thumbs that it will work out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your run!! Very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...