SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weigh In Day: The Name of the Game

Do you ever just have a feeling that your weigh in isn’t going to go so well based on how your body feels? That’s how I felt this morning. I thought I was going to have a gain. So I reluctantly stepped on the scale and I weighed in at 217.2. That’s a .4 loss from last week! I was happy that I lost anything based on how my week went. At first I was disappointed, but I think it’s important to celebrate any loss because any loss is a step in the right direction and it’s a lot better than a gain. Plus, it puts me at my lowest weight so far. Some weeks I will lose more and some less. It’s just the name of the game.

I do have some goals set for this week though. It’s the last week before Thanksgiving and my last WI before the big WW change, so I want to make it a really good WI! I have an exercise plan and I want to watch my eating a little better.

For breakfast, I had a toasted sandwich thin with PB and a small banana sliced on top along with 1 cup of 1% milk for 7 points.

111710 001

On my first break, I had Blueberry Greek Yogurt with 1/2 cup of raspberries for 3 points. The raspberries have been on sale for the past few weeks- loving it!

111710 002

For lunch, I had BBQ chicken pizzas on sandwich thins and a small side salad with light ranch for 5.5 points.

111710 003

I was trying to be creative for my dessert, I had a HG cupcake chopped up on a banana along with some cinnamon pecans and a little whipped cream for 4.5 points. Not amazing, but not bad either!

111710 004

My left hip has been really bothering me lately. It’s right where my leg attaches to my hip. It’s tight and then sometimes it feels like it’s going out of socket or something. That usually happens if I stretch, but lately it’s been happening when I am sitting down or even standing up with my weight on that leg! So on my last break, I visited the foam roller. Oh man that hurts so bad, but I think it helped with some of the tightness. Anyone else have this problem?

I also brought back some Costa Rican Peaberry coffee with Sugar and Spice creamer for 1 point. The cap was so hard to get off that I ended up splattering creamer all over myself!

111710 005

For supper, I made myself breakfast burritos out of 2 Life Balance tortillas, egg beaters, FF cheese, and 2 slices of turkey bacon for 7 points. I also dipped these in a little salsa.

111710 007

Lots of delicious food today! That puts me at exactly 28 points, right on target. We are officially half way through the week! Good news, since next week is a Holiday week!

Speaking of… Have you signed up for The Thankful Healthy Blogger 5k? I’m going to be bugging you about it for the next week! Winking smile Let’s make this Thanksgiving an active one!

ThankfulHealthyBlogger5K

9 comments :

  1. Your food, as always, looks delish!
    We celebrate Thanksgiving here in June! But I know how our attitude's can change for the better, just by being thankful!
    And thanks for the reminder to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! A loss is a loss :D . You have been doing so well! Keep going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so entertaining! Great job on the weight loss and planning ahead for T'giving! Maybe I'll have to drive out and try the foam roller. :) MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had that hip problem once.
    The head of the femur maybe?
    I put bio-freeze on it every might for about a month.
    And then it seemed to resolve itself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Won't it be nice to not have to count fruits anymore? Congrats on seeing the scale move down! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the WI!!! You are doing so well!!! (and those burritos look delicious!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Greek yogurt with raspberries looks soooo good. Raspberries have been on sale at my grocery store too, but since I've been a little (ehem) over budget in the grocery area, I didn't get them. Now I'm thinking I should have . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're doing great! Seventy pounds lost is an amazing achievement!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...