SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weigh in Day and Surprise!

First off, I am proud to say that I did not eat anything else last night. It was a huge struggle for me and it was in the back of my mind until I fell asleep last night. But I was in control! But I think that I’m always going to have struggles like this, even when I get to my goal.

I apprehensively stepped on the scale this morning to see 219. That’s a .2 loss from last week and I am thrilled about that! I usually gain the week after a big loss- so any loss is an accomplishment this week! That puts me at exactly 69 lbs. lost and I am aiming to meet that 70 lb. goal next week! I like to think that the .2 is a reward for me staying out of the Halloween candy last night. Open-mouthed smile

For breakfast this morning, I had a toasted sandwich thin topped with peanut butter and a small banana sliced on top along with 1 cup of 1% milk for 7 points.

110310 001

For my first break, I had 1 container of Strawberry Greek Yogurt with 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries mixed in for 3 points.

110310 002

For lunch, I had leftover Taquitos (HG recipe) topped with avocado, light sour cream and salsa for 6.5 points.

110310 003

For dessert, I had a serving of a sugar free chocolate pudding for 1 point.

110310 004

And I was still craving something sweet, so I had a Hershey’s Cookies and Cream and a Milk Chocolate Halloween bar for 1.5 points.

110310 005

The real stuff really hit the spot! Yum!

I started dragging in the afternoon. The good news is that we were a little bit slower today and I had moments here and there to get some reading done for school! Yay!

On my last break, I brewed some coffee and mixed in some FF vanilla creamer for .5 point.

110310 006

Just before it was time for me to sign back in to work the doorbell rang. It was the UPS man. Look what he brought me!!

110310 011

110310 012

110310 016

Awwww so sweet! This was a total surprise! Thanks so much hubby! Red heartThey really brightened my day!

For supper, I had fresh fruit: 1/2 cup of raspberries, strawberries and a small banana for 2 points.

110310 019

And the main dish was Super Cheesy Ham Stuffed French Toast. Another recipe from HG that is out of this world! What you see there is a French toast sandwich with ham, laughing cow cheese and American cheese. You dip it in sugar free syrup- WONDERFUL! 5 points.

110310 021

I LOVE HG because she makes me feel like I’m not even dieting. I am so glad I found her cookbooks and recipes!

110310 022

I have 1.5 points left for the day, which I will probably use. I’m happy that we are over halfway through the week! I’m counting down until Friday night!!

18 comments :

  1. How sweet the flowers!
    And yummy the food!
    You rock, you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO! Way to GO!!! You are so inspiring! The roses are beautiful.....what a wonderful hubby and SIL! -MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful roses! And such a thoughtful husband!! All your food looks so good, I love HG too, great recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! you'll be down to a 70 lb lost soon! i'm excited for you. and thank you so much for the kind words! oh, those roses are awesome! you totally deserve them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay on the loss! omigosh all this food looks absolutely delicious. and how sweet your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love HG too, thanks to you. You were always talking about her and I ordered three of her cookbooks and have just started to cook some of the items. I made the Honey Dijon Pretzel coated chicken strips the other night and they were really good and the best part was that I made something I could eat and that my boyfriend liked!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading your posts make my mouth water! Congrats on the loss :D

    How sweet of your Hubby to send you flowers! Enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hubby is so sweet! Great job on staying out of the candy and on the loss, 69 pounds is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That food looks so delish! Doesn't look like your suffering in the taste department!
    Beautiful flowers!
    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  10. all of the berries, yum!

    And yay for a good husband giving you such a great surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous flowers!!! i am so jealous. :) that breakfast sandwich looks really good! might have to look that one up. good job on not using your last points - you really are a strong WOMAN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First of all, kudos to you for cutting yourself off! That is NOT an easy task!

    2nd - How sweet of your hubby!!! A girl always loves flowers!!

    and 3rd, that bowl of fruit just looks like summer, mmmm good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of your food looks divine. Those roses are beyond gorgeous!


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay!!
    Congrats on the loss, not bad for pre halloween week!!
    That Super Cheese Ham Stuffed French Toast OMG!! looks amazing.

    AHHH, I really miss when my hubby used to send me roses for no reason.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous flowers! Your food looks YUMMY! I have got to find a HG cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your WI! And AWWW...gorgeous flowers! He's a keeper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Whoaaaa! My stomach is GROWLING! I've been wanting to check out HG, but just never get the chance. I'll have to see if I can find the cookbooks online for cheap. Did you know that she's getting a show on the Cooking Channel (not Food Network)? Can't wait to watch! I think it comes out in January.

    On another note... your hubby? SO sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...