SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shutterfly Promotion: Which card do you like the best?

The last couple of years hubby and I haven’t sent out holiday cards. But this year we decided to send them out again, which was why I was thrilled when I found out about Shutterfly offering 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers!

There are a lot of cute designs for Christmas photo cards on their site to choose from. You can also order photo calendars, who wouldn’t want to receive one of those? They also have a great selection of party invitations to choose from.

I have ordered photos from Shutterfly before and have always been happy with the results. It’s so easy to order online and just wait to get them in your mailbox instead of at the store.

I love all of the colorful cards they have featured. They are all really cute and you could find a card you like and coordinate your clothes for the card and it would turn out really cute!

So here are a few of our favorites. I’m not quite sure I am going to use any of these photos, but these are the best of what we have so far.

image

vpy=0

vpy=1

vpy=2

vpy=4

vpy=3

Which one is your favorite one? I don’t like the picture in the last one, but I do like the card itself. We may have to retake the pictures because it was cold and windy and they didn’t turn out the best. I’m not sure If I want to go with us wearing our coats as an outdoor picture, either. Also, would you use the photo in the black and white example? I’m not sure if I want to use a full body shot or not. So many to choose from!

15 comments :

  1. I like 1 and 4 but they are all cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all of them but I am partial to the black and white photo!!! Thanks for sharing the news about the deal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last one! I think you guys should do coats on for sure! Also, I love the pose in the last one. Like you said, maybe you can do a retake. Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the last layout! It would look great with a black and white photo. Very simple and modern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the 4th one with the snowman. Sweet, simple, nice picture. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally like the black and white photo. But I agree that the last layout in black and white would be nice.

    Rose B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the last card, and I'd go with a b&w pic because it's so colorful.. but that's just me..

    The pics look cute, though.. maybe not Christmas card material, but still awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the b&w card and the one with snowman. They are cutest :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the Holidays Sparkle card! They are all cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had the same dilema when i was picking out my cards. There are so many great ones to choose from. I like the first one and the third and fourth one. You can change any photo to b/w which is a cool option. My pictures aren't Christmassy at all. It's of my nieces & Nephews from summer. i always like to do a photo with them for my card. We didn't get another chance. Your pink coat is very cute!
    Good luck, I think you'd be happy with any of the above.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the second one. I think your pictures turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey pretty girl!
    I actually like the last card the best (with the rows of snowflakes). :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are FANTASTIC! Yikes, how to pick a favorite...hmm..... You both look great in the B&W picture, but your coat is so pretty, it's a shame not to show it off. The snowman one is cute too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the second one. I love black and white pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like all of them but my favorite would have to be the 2nd one. I like simple and I love black and white :)

    <3 Betta

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...