SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cinnamon Banana Nut Oatmeal- 5 Points

110910 003

INGREDIENTS:

1/2 cup dry oatmeal

1 cup of water

1/8 tsp. cinnamon

1 packet of sweet and low

1 small banana

1 Tbs. sliced almonds

DIRECTIONS:

1. Cook oatmeal according to directions. Most oatmeal uses a 1 /2 cup of dry oats with 1 cup of water. I cook mine in the microwave.

2. Mix in the cinnamon and the sweet and low.

3. Slice the banana on top. Sprinkle the sliced almonds on top as the last layer. Enjoy!

When this is entered into the WW Recipe Builder- it says it is 8 Points Plus. But if you add up the ingredients by themselves- it is 5 Points Plus. According to the WW Recipe Builder, the nutrition information for the entire recipe is calculated and then the Points Plus values are determined. With fruit being free, I'm not sure what to do with this- but I would personally count it as 5 Points Plus- You Choose what you think it best. :)

1 comment :

  1. Sounds like you're doing great! I'm willing to bet since you tracked everything you'll do great! I can't wait to hear! I had my WI day yesterday and met my 10% goal!! YAY!

    P.S. You should make a button so I can put you on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...