SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

70 lb. Goal!!

I did it!! I met my 70 lb. goal! I weighed 217.6 (I know it’s right- I checked it 3 times to make sure lol) this morning, losing 1.4 lbs. this week for a total of 70.4 lbs! I am a little 5 lbs. over the lowest weight I ever remember weighing, so that’s really inspiring. Come on 80 lb. goal!!! Bring it! Winking smile

So I earned that hoodie!! I will have hubby take a picture of me in it this weekend. Smile

I see that WW is changing again after Thanksgiving. I’m sure that it will be an improvement but it always makes me nervous! Why mess with something that is working, right? Has anyone heard any specifics on what is changing?

I think I was anticipating WI so much this morning that I woke up at 4:45 and couldn’t go back to sleep. I finally just got up at 5 AM. But that gave me much more time throughout the morning.

For breakfast this morning, I had 1 cup of oatmeal with 1/2 cup of peaches mixed in along with 1% milk for 5.5 points. This is one of my favorite Oatmeal Creations. Why Oatmeal Creation? I’m starting a category on my Recipe section. Smile

111010 001

On my first break, I had a tiny apple with PB for 3 points.

111010 002

I was really cold- so I made up some Swiss Miss Diet Hot Cocoa for 0 points. That’s right- 0 points! I added a bit of light whipped cream to it, but not enough to count it.

111010 004

The call volume was really nice today. Not too busy. I had time in between customers to work on homework- HUGE stress relief for me!

For lunch, I had a sandwich warmed up in the microwave. It had deli turkey, tomato, and a wedge of light Laughing cow Bleu Cheese. YUM! I also had a serving of Food Should Taste Good sweet potato chips- those are SOOO good. All of this for a total of 6.5 points.

111010 007

For dessert, I had 1/2 cup each of fresh strawberries and raspberries and a small banana, all drizzled with a little chocolate syrup for 2.5 points.

111010 009

Miraculously, the 5 AM wake up time wasn’t phasing me today. But I still wanted my afternoon pick me up. Same as usual, Breakfast Blend with FF vanilla creamer for .5 point.

111010 010

It was raining when I got off of work. I’m so glad I work from home because then I don’t have to go out in it!

For supper, I tried to come up with a new recipe- this was so delicious but I want to make a few modifications and then I will post the actual recipe. But it was a “grown up” grilled cheese of sorts for 4.5 points.

111010 018

I also had a cup of tomato soup made with water and I added just a few oyster crackers for 3 points.

111010 019

I waited a little while and then I ate my dessert. Another HG recipe. And this was yet another AMAZING recipe. I made Cake on the Beach. I forgot to add the coconut on top, which would have made it prettier and even possibly MORE delicious than it already was! This recipe makes 3 servings, so I’ll be able to add the coconut next time I eat it. This was only 3 points for it’s delightfulness.

111010 024

That leaves me at using 28.5 points. That’s .5 weekly point. A good day overall! Smile I am full, and that’s always a good thing when you’re dieting. I’m satisfied and not wanting anything more for the rest of the night!

Also, I want to remind everyone about The Thankful Healthy Blogger 5k. Have you signed up yet? I am amazed that this post has received more hits than any other post I have, but only 10 people have signed up. What’s the problem? Is my giveaway not lucrative enough? lol. Be frank! But more importantly, commit and sign up!! Smile

23 comments :

  1. FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the big 7-0!!!!!! You ROCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 70# - that is an amazing amount!

    I am going to sign up for the 5k and post about it on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! YES! YES! Hurrah!!!! What an accomplishment...you should be PROUD! :) MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on losing 70lbs that is impressive :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on losing 70lbs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 70 lbs!!! Awesome! Can we get the recipe for that Cake in the Beach?? Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoooo hooooo!!! Congrats, Alissa!!!! That is a wonderful accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read that they're changing how points are calculated in the UK and calling it ProPoints. I'm sure they're doing the same thing here, but I don't think they're renaming it. It's just going to use more of the nutrition labels to calculate, that's all :)

    Great job- I need to try more of the HG recipes. I LOVE the caramel pumpkin cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So proud of you sis! Great job. I'm curious about the HG cake on the beach thing! I'll have to look that one up. OH - the pumpkin soup was AWESOME! Thanks for the recipe. - Angie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic. I'm very proud of you. Here's to the next 10lb, Go you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on your loss. you are an incredible human being who can do amazing things. stay encouraged in your journey! you are a beautiful inspiration to me. lots of love my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's a funny joke for ya-
    What do angry dieters eat on cold winter days?
    Tomato soup and GUILT cheese sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!! So awesome! You earned that hoodie! Go enjoy the feeling girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations that is AMAZING!!!!! SO excited for you!!! Betta

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!!! Congratulations!!! You Rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's terrific! I am so happy for you. You've definitely worked hard for it. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Congratulations!!!! This is absolutely amazing. I want tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. 70 pounds! I'll get there someday, too. Enjoy it, girl! You're doing great things for yourself AND your future kids :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...