SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weigh In Day

I gained 2 lbs this week- putting me back at 233.4, exactly the weight I was 2 weeks ago. It’s always disappointing to see the number on the scale go up instead of down, but 2 lbs isn’t going to kill me. I will lose it again. Like Lori commented on my last post, it’s the overall big picture that counts. As long as the number on the scale goes down in the long run.

I’m not going to focus on the failures of the past week but I am going to move forward and do better today. I started off my morning with some Irish Oatmeal from Trader Joe’s. I didn’t really see much of a difference from the regular quick oats. But it was tasty none the less!

I am having a really hard time right now emotionally (?). I am getting stressed out way too easily. Everything bothers me lately. And yesterday some elderly lady was crying on the phone at work and it just makes me feel terrible. I think she may have had dementia or something too, but still, I don’t want to make old ladies cry! But people can’t expect me to credit them $500 for something they haven’t returned yet, we just can’t do that. It’s common sense. But I still feel bad for people sometimes. I think my main source of stress is work and then I become that much more sensitive with everything else. It makes me wonder if I need some Prozac or just a new job? :)

So that’s where I’m at right now. Today is our last day of work for 4 whole days! I cannot wait!!

4 comments :

  1. Are u writing down what you eat daily and the times to see where your trigger times and foods are...I always write down my foods, and find the afternoon the worst, I want to pick and pick and snack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so great physically! You are so much more fit now than before! Its ok if you gain a little as long as your fitness is intact! don't lose hope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just take it one hour/meal at a time and don't worry about what you did or did not do!!
    I can relate to being emotional i do that all the time and i honestly don't know how not to do it.
    Hope you have a better day today. "hugs"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...