SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Weigh In Day

I weighed in this morning at 233.4! That’s a new low for me and I’m so excited about it! I love making progress and not just making up for gained weight. I have lost a total of 54.6 lbs! I have that pedicure reward coming up at 232, next week? I hope so!

Hubby and I went down to the track last night for a “last chance workout.” I did day 2 of week 5. I was a little worried that I couldn’t do it- but I did! It consisted of:

3/4 mile run

1/2 mile walk

3/4 mile run

1/2 mile walk

Those walks really energize me to keep going. The next run is 2 miles straight with no walking. We’ll see about that! I’m not sure I can do that yet! But I will try.

I burned 546 calories though, how awesome is that! That includes my calorie burn for 10 minutes of bike riding to and from the track. I’m going to keep this up!

Have a great day! Don’t quit!

8 comments :

  1. I just want to give you a great big "hug" :)
    I'm so proud of how well you are doing and having a nice loss is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear you working so hard and receiving rewards for that...dont u give up girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when I read "a new low for me" and it's about weight loss!! Hah! Great job, especially on the running!! Good luck for the 2 miles!!! WOOHOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the loss! Slow and steady, great job! You're almost at a pedicure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that's awesome!!! Congrats on both the loss and the walk/run!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you! That is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are unstoppable!!! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...