SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 4, 2010

Month Ends- New Begins

In May, I lost 1.8 lbs. That’s terrible. I want to average 4 lbs. a month. I have been feeling really discouraged the last couple of days. I am down from weigh in as of today, but if I don’t get my eating under control, it’s not going to stay there. I wish there was a simple answer to my struggles. If you have an answer for me, be blunt and say it. Thanks. :)

Now for my New Years Resolutions in Review:

1. Run a 5k. – I’m seriously considering one next month, if it works in my schedule. I am still on week 4 of c25k, but have noticed significant improvements and may try week 5 soon! But I need to be more consistent in my workouts. My brother and family are counting on coming up here over the 4th of July and want to run this. I know I won’t be able to run the whole thing but I’m sure I can finish.

2. Be a better wife. – Still working on this one everyday. I think I need to get more sleep so I’m not so moody. ;)

3. Continue to become healthier- I think I am, ever so slowly. I checked my blood pressure the other day and it doesn’t seem to have changed all that much, even on my meds. But we’ll see…

4. Get debt under control- We’re still fighting away! No credit cards! :)

5. Weigh less on January 1st 2011, than I do on January 1st 2010!- I’ve lost 9.6 lbs this year so far. Way too slow.

4 comments :

  1. I think you should still do the 5K. Even if you walk, you will feel your sense of accomplishment and a starting point! Way to go on your goals :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing weight is really hard going...I don't have the answers myself...so really hope it all works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard, and slow, and intentionally deliberate.
    Each step is like a journey that just can't be rushed.
    We want it now, now, now!
    We have to be patient and gentle....A process, not an event!
    (I know you know this - sorry it sounds so cliche!)

    And the run sounds great! A Fun Run!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you showed a loss for the month, so going in the right direction! Do the 5K. The important thing is finishing,not whether or not you run the whole thing :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...