SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lost

I wish I could say it got better. I posted about my terrible day on Tuesday and it got worse on Wednesday. I had people screaming at me. I work customer service on the phone and I think that people are absolutely vicious when they can’t see you. I know I’m not supposed to take it personally, and I don’t for the most part, but it’s very stressful. Yesterday it got so bad, that I had to sign out and go to the bathroom and cry. After 3 years of working here, I have never done that before. It’s getting to be too much for me. I need a new job but I don’t know where to begin. I keep hoping it will get better.

I think part of this could be due to TOM (which only comes every 3 months or so due to my BC). They also switched my BC to a generic. Could that be messing with my hormones? Isn’t it supposed to be the exact same thing as the name brand?

But I did have a NSV through all of that. I did not go to food for comfort yesterday. Not even once. I actually stayed away from more than I usually do. That was a huge victory for me.

I’m still hoping it goes better today. We shall see. :)

7 comments :

  1. Hope it goes better for you as well today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{hugs}}

    Customer service is really a difficult job and not worth the pay. Been there and sometimes those days really stink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always take everything personally. I can't help it. But you know people get frustrated way too quick because of all the customer servise people who like to treat people like idiots and cause more trouble than help. I don't think I could ever handle that job. I would be crying daily. BUt hey tomorrow is a new day and may be crying burns calories!! :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish people weren't so ugly. I am sorry that you had a bad day. I hope today brings you a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work with customers face to face and know exactly what you mean! I have had times when one had brought me to tears.
    "hugs" TOM always makes me more sensitive! Hope your day goes better today

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm so sorry. People can be mean. Try not to let it get to you. I worked in customer service and I remember how bad it hurt. If it helps any, they are not really angry with "you". They just take it out on you.

    ((HUGS)) And congrats on the NSV!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sister is one of those mean people on the phone. I always have to bring her back to reality and inform her that most of the time it is not the persons fault that is trying to help. She is getting better but she has an anger problem so it will take her a little longer.

    Remember that it is not your fault and don't take it personal. Before I go to work I always ask the higher power to give me strength for the day.

    Take care and get some rest. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...