SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Weigh in Day

I lost 2 lbs!! That makes me super happy. I was way too close to the 230’s and I just didn’t want to go there. Thank goodness I got this turned around. Now to keep on going with no hiccups.

For breakfast, I ate oatmeal with fresh strawberries, an egg, and skim milk.

31313 001

I sipped on my usual coffee with creamer while working.

31313 002

And on my break I ate Chobani 0% with 1 tsp. of honey, fresh pineapple, and chia on top.

31313 004

I was excited to get my new Kraft magazine in the mail—I love looking through those…whenever I find the time!

31313 003

For lunch, I ate tuna with light Miracle Whip and pepper along with squash.

31313 007

Last week I talked about the pyrophosphates that I found in my tuna ingredients. I picked up some new tuna this week. It was a bit pricy, but the ingredients are better, for sure.

31313 00531313 006

After lunch, I made a smoothie with a fresh mango, fresh pineapple, and an orange. A little ice added too.

31313 008

This was SO good! I used to always add yogurt, but it’s not needed at all!

On my last break, I made some brown bag popcorn with coconut oil. So good.

31313 009

And, of course, I had to have my coffee.

31313 010

So that was my day! I feel pretty good about it.

I’m going to have supper out with my dad tonight and then go to my Wednesday bible study.

Happy birthday to my Mom!! She’s 39 again… or so she has convinced her grandkids! Smile

15 comments :

  1. Keep up the great work! 2 pounds is awesome!

    xoxo
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have the chicken of the sea brand of tuna in Canada, so whenever I see it, I always think of Jessica Simpson and her reality show when she thought it was actually chicken.
    Way to go on those 2 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! Congrats on the 2 pounds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that you had an awesome 2-lb loss!!! Your hard work paid off. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your Mom! Yayy for the two pounds!!! That is so awesome! That k cup sounds amazing!!! And I will have to look for that tuna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great loss! You are on the right track.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! It's awsome that you lost and still kept on track today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on the loss, i love the carmel flavored coffee and creamer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! Thats awesome :) Keep going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay on the scale love. And Happy "39th" :) To your Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the loss, that's awesome!! How are you liking the coconut oil? That's a switch we haven't made yet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the loss! I love the idea of popcorn cooked in coconut oil - that sounds incredible!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...