SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 22, 2013

Busy Day!

And…we made it to Friday!

After being gone all week, what did hubby want for breakfast? Cereal. lol

I made myself oatmeal with peanut butter and a sliced banana. I also had my usual glass of milk.

32213 001

We are getting dangerously low on the coconut coffee! But I had my coffee with my natural creamer.

32213 002

Work was busy today. Lots and lots to do.

On my break, I ate pistachios.

32213 003

Over my lunch break, I had to run over to cover an event for job #2. I got a cupcake out of it! Winking smile

For lunch, I made a chicken salad sandwich with spinach and on light bread. I also ate carrots and hummus.

32213 014

And then I split the cupcake with hubby.

32213 015

And what goes great with cupcakes? More coffee!

32213 016

I wasn’t hungry on my break—so I did laundry and dishes. I felt so accomplished today!

Kind of amazing that I haven’t eaten very much today. I am hungry now though!

Hubby and I are going out for supper. We have some errands to run and it will be our date night for the week.

Have a good weekend!

4 comments :

  1. Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your date with your man. The cupcake looks really good. Smart move splitting it, but it should've been with ME. Ha! My husband absolutely loves cereal, all the junky kid ones, too. Cracks me up. So I still buy it and the kids are allowed to have it on Saturday mornings only. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are healthy food. Have a great weekend

    -Honeybee
    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...