SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Just for Kicks

Hello everyone! I hope you had a good weekend. I was MIA yesterday because I had to go into the office for a meeting. It was a stressful day and while I didn’t do terribly, I also didn’t do wonderfully. The weekend was a train wreck of emotional eating. So in comparison with that, Monday went alright. Unfortunately for myself, my weigh in tomorrow may still suffer. I am completely aware of my lack of dedication to this weight loss thing. I’m trying to figure it out.

So anyways, on to today—Tuesday! Just for kicks, I decided to track on My Fitness Pal today. Calorie counting vs. points. I decided I wouldn’t count the greens that I ate, but would count fruits. 

For breakfast, I ate Ezekiel toast with almond butter and a sliced banana. I also had skim milk.

31913 001

While working, I sipped on my coffee with natural creamer.

31913 003

Over the weekend, I made homemade Larabars! Omw—these are SO good! I don’t think I’ll ever buy them again!

31913 004

Here’s the recipe I followed:

 

Highly recommended!

Over the weekend, hubby and I wanted shredded BBQ. So I ended up buying some BBQ sauce even though it wasn’t clean. So, for lunch today, I ate leftovers of that on spinach with tomatoes, sliced almonds, and feta.

31913 005

That’s probably my favorite salad. So good!

I also had a package of raisins. This brand wasn’t nearly as good as Sun Maid!

31913 006

We recently installed a wireless printer in our home. If you have a wireless printer, you know that you can email something to the printer and it prints. While I was working, I heard the printer start and this came through from hubby!

31913 007

Awwww! That was so sweet, huh?

In the afternoon, I drank more coffee with natural creamer.

31913 008

On my last break, I made a smoothie with fresh mango, 2 strawberries, and an orange.

31913 009

Such a pretty color! I need to make more smoothies.

For supper, I ate leftover parmesan chicken, green beans, and a slice of Sara Lee light toast with butter and garlic powder. We had a loaf of this bread in the freezer, so we got it out this week to use for hubby’s sandwiches. I thought I’d save a few calories and use that for supper.

31913 010

Who else thinks that Easter candy is the best holiday candy? OMW. Cadbury products are my favorite. I had to make myself stop buying them last week. I had one over the weekend, but that’s it. BUT, I did find these at the store and had to give them a try.

31913 011

Um, yes please! They are snack size, so just perfect. It’s actually Cadbury Carmello. It is just as good as it sounds. 160 calories for the bar.

With My Fitness Pal set to lose 1 lb. per week, I have a little over 100 calories left for the day.

It is SOOOO cold outside. I am staying put at home tonight. Where is the spring time!? I guess last year at this time we had 85 degree weather. Sigh…I wish the warm weather would hurry up and get here!

4 comments :

  1. That's so sweet that your hubby did that. Those little things are often the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool lara bars!! do u like that coffee? i promised myself i could get some if i went to the gym every day this week M-F haha. Another girl I know drinks it! that ice cream sounds amazin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lara bar looks really awesome! Sorry you had an emotional weekend and stressful Monday. Do you think changing your weigh-in day to like Friday would be motivational? You do so good all week long. Weekends are hard for a lot of people. Maybe seeing a drop on the scale on a Friday morning would be motivational for the weekend.. or at least motivational in seeing losses instead of gains or small losses??? Just a thought. You know what works best for you! :) Looks like you had a really good day today. I'm with you on the weather - I WANT SPRINGTIME! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So how did the calorie counting vs points go?? Were you comparing how they both added up?
    I waffle between the two. Ugh I just need to make up my mind.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...