SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Another Snow Day and Picture Post

I weighed in this morning showed a .5 lb. loss from last week’s weigh in (which I had skipped…). I had a gain from 2 weeks ago. Yesterday was not a good day. Lots of emotional eating.

I’m debating not weighing in more than once at work and once at home per week. I’m still thinking about it.

I know my biggest problem right now is stress management. A post on that at a later date!

For now… I just want to move on.

Today was another snow day, so I got to work from home! This was a good thing because I woke up at 2 a.m. and couldn’t go back to sleep. Took me a couple of hours of tossing and turning. So I slept in 1.5 hours later than usual—skipping my morning run. But I think it was good to let my joints rest since I’m just getting back into running again.

Note: My food is not 100% clean and I am aware of that. I am only buying clean food (for the most part), but still using up what’s in the house!

For breakfast, I had a slice of Ezekiel toast with cashew butter and a sliced banana. I also had egg whites with swiss and turkey along with a glass of skim.

22713 005

I had to laugh at myself when someone left a comment that I could just cut the banana length wise and it would fit perfectly on my toast. I had never even thought about it. lol However, I tried it and it was just too messy for me. So I like my slices!

Speaking of the turkey, I picked up this “clean” lunch meat. It’s very low in WW points but a little expensive for my tastes…

22713 001

22713 003

While working, I had my coffee:

22713 004

I finally decided that I cannot live without my coffee creamer, so I bought the natural stuff.

22713 006

Here are the ingredients:

22713 008

Compared with the regular coffee creamer:

22713 009

The natural stuff isn’t clean, but it’s better than the alternative.

On my break, I ate a KIND bar.

22713 013

And had more coffee:

22713 012

I Love Love Love my Keurig. Open-mouthed smile

I didn’t know what to make for lunch, so I went with leftover Progresso 80 calorie soup.

22713 015

A spinach, strawberry and almond salad with lite poppy seed dressing:

22713 014

And 2 clementines:

22713 016

And since I didn’t have much protein at lunch, I was hungry on my last break. I ate 1/2 cup of cooked oatmeal with cocoa powder and stevia mixed in. YUM!

22713 017

And more coffee. It’s really not that bad when you only drink 10 oz. at a time. Winking smile

22713 018

That got me through the afternoon! The day went really quickly because I helped with coverage for people who didn’t make it to work because of the snow storm.

And then it was my turn to clean up the mess…and it was still snowing! I looked online and I’m pretty sure we ended up with over 15” of snow! And only 1-3 had been predicted…amazing.

I look all kinds of gorgeous out there in my mismatched clothes, men’s gloves, and a coat that I wore at 288 lbs. haha It’s a very warm Columbia jacket. I don’t want to spend too much money on a good coat until I lose all of my weight.

22713 020

I tried to take some pics, but they didn’t turn out so well.

22713 010

The snow was literally up to my knees in some spots. I ended up snow blowing all 3 stalls and some sidewalks. Our wonderful neighbors did the major sidewalk for us…they are so nice!

22713 022

Whew! That is hard work lugging that big snowblower around. I am BEAT.

I was pretty happy to come inside to a slow cooker meal.

22713 025

I ate this on top of lettuce. I added a little 0% Greek yogurt.

22713 026

And, because I wanted some comfort food after being out in the cold, I had a slice of Ezekiel bread with pumpkin spice cream cheese.

22713 027

Yum—I am going to miss that when it’s gone. So delicious.

And then I had clean eating chocolate pudding—0% Greek yogurt with cocoa powder.

22713 028

So there’s my day! I plan on hunkering down and staying warm tonight. It feels like Thursday—I wish it were!

I have to go into the office tomorrow—sadly. I wish they would get all of the technical issues fixed so I can be home on a regular basis again!

How was your Wednesday?

5 comments :

  1. Hmmm... neat thought on the banana, but I am partial to slices, too! It reminds me of when I was a kid and Daddy made me PB and banana sandwiches all the time. :) Huge diff in the coffee creamer ingredients list, wow! I only drink 6 oz of coffee because it's premade little packets and it calls for 6 oz of water. Wahhhhh. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! I kind of think it's near to impossible to eat 100% clean and not break the bank or have it be your full-time job, haha! So really, I think if you're hitting 80% - 90%, then you're doing great and it looks like you're % is higher than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIrl you are doing so good!!! OK WHERE did you get the biscotti k cups?!! I am ALWAYS looking for them!!! That slow cooker meal looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok that food all looks awesome! I agree that stress management is generally the biggest area for me in making good food choices and maintaining what I've lost. I figure it's a daily process!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lot of snow! Wow. Bring on spring!! Sorry to read that life is stressful right now. Hang in there, you'll power through!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...