SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A little peak inside my lunch box today

 
I thought I would share my lunch today...via photo! Well, it's more than just my lunch, but it's an idea of what I'm taking to work these days.

For a snack, I have Yoplait Greek yogurt with 1 tbs. chia seeds. I also have WW string cheese and fruit if I get really hungry. For lunch today, I have a turkey And Swiss sandwich with spinach along with baby carrots. My dessert every day is 2 clementines. For the afternoon, I have a Kind bar and grape tomatoes.

Some days I eat all that I pack, but many days I end up bringing some home...but I am prepared! No vending machine incidents as of late!

Along the clean eating front, I think I am good except for the light bread, lite miracle whip on my sandwich, and yogurt. I am trying to take account of things that need to be changed for next week's clean eating plan. Is there anything I'm missing? The Kind bar is sweetened with honey and all of the ingredients are natural from what I can tell.

What's in your lunch?

11 comments :

  1. Looks good :)

    I take breakfast and lunch in my bag.
    Breakfast-
    Chobani Pineapple Greek yogurt
    Banana

    Lunch
    Tuna pack
    carrot sticks
    apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is homemade chicken salad on a sandwich thin, strawberries, WW string cheese, and some baked chips. I was having celery, but I bought it precut and when I opened the pack it was ruined! :( Where do you get your chia seeds? I looked at Kroger and couldn't find them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get my chia seeds at Costco. GNC also has them.

      Delete
  3. My packed lunches look very similar.... I would much rather have too much than too little!

    http://cupcakesandcoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good girl!! Today I have an egg salad sandwich, chips, sugar free jello, and a granola bar and fruit cup, i also brought a cheese stick, im like you i bring a variety so i wont be tempted!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good! This reminds me that tomorrow I'm going on an all-day field trip with my son's class and I need to pack my lunch. :)

    I'm a stay-at-home mom, so my lunches vary. Yesterday it was a protein shake with protein powder, almond milk, 1/2 banana and 1 Tbsp. PB, then trail mix for a snack.

    Today lunch is 3 eggs whites scrambled with 2 slices canadian bacon and 1/3 c. avocado. Snack might be clementines and a cheese stick, or almonds and a cup of coffee. I'm trying to keep away from junk as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks great Alissa. I have a zillion little "packs" in my bag every day too. Today I have fruit salad, and lunch is kale salad with feta and grapes. Have a wonderful Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good to me! Looks like you are on the right path to clean eating. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you have a bunch of different things in your lunch box to keep things interesting! My lunch is normally leftovers with a large helping of steamed vegetables ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always try to load up on raw fresh veggies along with my wrap or sandwich and am amazed at how full i stay for hours! I'll do a carrot (adult sized, ha), half a pepper and then add fruit in as well. My sandwich always has spinach or another veggie on. Definitely helps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wasn't very hungry so I had some veggies (cherry tomatoes, cucumber and mini peppers), blue cheese dip and a leftover apple toffee hand pie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...