SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Love Avocados!

This post brought to you by Avocados from Mexico. All opinions are 100% mine.

AFM_Logo_stack_NoTag_zps2eae3188-1_zpsaf020678-1_zps928fee63

I Love, Love, Love avocados! They are so creamy and deliciously good for you. I love to add sliced avocado to my salads and make guacamole. There's nothing better than a good avocado to lighten up just about any dish.

In fact, Avocados from Mexico has a variety of recipes on their website. The Avocado and Feta Salad recipe looks good to me--plus it's clean!

Just in time for Valentine's Day, Avocados from Mexico has a Share the Avocado Love Facebook app!They have great buttons for bloggers if you want to show the world how much you love the fruit.

Also, be sure to check out the Avocados from Mexico Cafe Press store where you can find t-shirts to show off your avocado admiration, like this one! Cute, huh?

 

You all know how much I love unique coffee mugs--check out this one. I'd love to add this one to my collection.

How fun is that?  

So on this Valentine's Day...show yourself some love by indulging in a tasty avocado.

What's your favorite way to eat avocados? I like them however they're served. What can I say? I <3 avocados!

How much do you love Avocados from Mexico? Me amor!

Visit Sponsor's Site

5 comments :

  1. I adore them myself. My favorite is over white salted rice but seeing as rice is baddd I would say chopped up in a salad. YUmmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an avocado sliced up over my white chicken chili that I make and eat with Doritos. I *loved* it! I always forget about it, though. Maybe now I will remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your hubby Alissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avocado w/ tuna on toast... it's just so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love avacados too, but after my first son I'm allergic a little :( boo! How's the clean eating going??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...