SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Weigh in Day

I did it! I managed to have a loss this week. I lost .4 lbs. but that’s a lot better than having a gain for 3 weeks in a row! The crazy thing is that I have lost over 6 lbs. since Monday. Retaining fluid, anyone? Wow.

For breakfast, I ate oatmeal with strawberries and blueberries along with skim milk.

9-20YOM 001

And as usual, I sipped on coffee with vanilla creamer while working job #1.

9-20YOM 002

On my break, I ate a slice of light toast with PB.

9-20YOM 003

It was a looooong day at work today.

Lunch was all about leftovers today. Leftover squash, tuna, and a ramekin of chili topped with a little Fage 0%.

9-20YOM 004

I also ate a Fiber One brownie, heated in the microwave.

9-20YOM 005

After lunch, I headed out for work for Job #2. A quick interview and some photos and then I came home to edit photos, write and schedule for next week.

Before I knew it, I was running out of time! So I quickly cleaned the house and got supper going. I was ready just in time as my guests arrived!

I made baked potato soup and my friends brought a salad and cheese bread. I served the pumpkin bars for dessert. Sorry, no pictures!

I haven’t counted the points yet, but I had 15 left for supper, so I’m sure that I’m not doing too bad. I know the soup was about 7.5 points. I will take care of that tomorrow.

I’m off to bed! Tomorrow’s Friday!!

8 comments :

  1. I saw a commercial for those brownies today. Are they really good? I tried a brownie like that from another brand, and I didn't care for it. Although it would be nice to have a healthy brownie on hand when you're having a craving :)

    Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it makes you feel so much better mentally to log an official loss instead of a gain. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on the loss!

    Can you share the recipe for the soup? I love potatoe soup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo - you're on fire. Here's hoping for a great weekend. That's where I struggle with the snacking because of having more unstructured time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! Glad the scale "arrow" is pointing down. Have a good day Alissa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to try those brownies :)
    Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...