SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Sweet Potato or a Mouse?

My day started out like this. I made coffee but forgot to add the coffee grounds. Hubby got a nice laugh out of it, so it wasn’t all for naught.

For breakfast, I made an egg sandwich on a sandwich thin with cheese and ham along with strawberries/raspberries and a glass of skim milk.

92612 001

Those egg sandwiches are always delicious.

While working job #1, I sipped on round 2 of coffee. This time I made it correctly. Yesterday, someone asked what kind of creamer the white chocolate caramel latte was, here it is.

92612 002

It really is super tasty. I think anything with caramel is good. I know, I know. Creamer isn’t good for you. I’ve heard it a million times. I tried to give it up once, but it’s just not something I want to live without. Smile

I was so tired this morning, I could hardly keep my eyes open while I was working. It was terrible! And I went to bed at 8:15 last night because I was exhausted. Crazy, huh?

For lunch, I needed something quick. I heated up two Hebrew National hot dogs and ate them with light bread, PB, and ketchup with a side of potato salad.

92612 003

Yes, I eat PB on my hot dogs. Try it, it’s delicious!

So I was craving those honey wheat pretzel twists dipped in caramel. I know, a very specific craving, huh? Something I haven’t even eaten in years. lol. But anyways, I didn’t have either, so I ate an apple with PB.

92612 004

After lunch, I had to head out the door for an interview for job #2. It was a beautiful day and I saw beautiful scenery along the way. Here’s a quick snap shot.

92612 006

I wasn’t able to stop for the really pretty trees I saw everywhere. It’s such a gorgeous time of year right now.

After that, I headed home. I got in some good work time today.

I was really needing the extra caffeine today, so I heated up more coffee. I had a nice chat with my Mom!

92612 009

Then I spent some time searching airfare for a couple of trips we are hopefully taking soon! I discovered kayak.com which is the coolest thing since… Expedia. Winking smile

For supper, I made tortilla pizzas with ham, Jimmy Dean turkey sausage crumbles, onion and tomatoes.

92612 011

Last time I made these I mentioned how incredible it tasted. I think the secret ingredient is the onion from our garden! Seriously. They are so flavorful!

I also made a side salad with greens, tomatoes, avocado, and crumbled blue cheese.

92612 012

And for a little dessert, I had a small piece of chocolate/PB fudge that hubby picked up this past weekend. I have miraculously stayed out of this stuff! And now it’s all gone, so yay!

92612 013

Tomorrow is weigh in day. Today’s weight was about the same as last week… so we will see what tomorrow brings!

I’m hoping I can get back into exercise soon. I am still on the mend and with my allergies/asthma being so terrible right now and I am trying to be careful. I definitely don’t need to get worse…which tends to happen when I overdo it.

Hubby’s coworker gave him some sweet potatoes from their garden. Check out this mysteriously mouse like sweet potato!!! It’s so gross but so cool! lol I wonder how it will taste… Winking smile

92612 010

8 comments :

  1. LOL cool sweet potatoe! Your pizza looks SO yum!! I love onion too...thanks for showing the creamer, I will be on the lookout for it at the grocery store when I am done with my pumpkin spice you recomended! haha I also bought like 6 cans of pumpkin from aldis bc of you talking about stocking up, so thanks! hehe. Anyways, looks like you had a GREAT day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew! Mouse! ha ha!

    I make breakfast on sandwich thins too. Aldi has their version of laughing cow cheese and I use it. Yummy! I could not agree with you more on the creamer. I don't want to give it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant do without creamer usually either lol
    cool mouse potato

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diet drinks are my "evil" that I just can't seem to give up yet! That sweet potato is eerie looking! Are you gonna eat the tail, too? LOL That's a great job staying out of that fudge. I would've caved. It's good that it's all gone now that you've had a taste, too! Okay, being exhausted and specific cravings. I have to say you have me curious. Haha, kidding. I know it's not time for all that yet. Best of luck with WI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. vI agree that anything with caramel is delicious :) I love caramel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HILARIOUS! That is the mousiest potato I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good chat with my mom!

    Also, egg sandwiches are sooo delicious. I totally forgot about those until just now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL at the sweet potato! I would cut off its "tail" first :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...