SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday

It was back to waking up at 5 a.m. this morning. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to waking up that early.

For breakfast, I ate oatmeal with PB and a sliced banana along with skim milk.

FT925 001

While working job #1, I sipped on coffee with white chocolate caramel latte creamer.

FT925 002

Yum, that stuff was good!

For a snack, I ate Triscuits and light string cheese.

FT925 004

For lunch, I ate a salad with lettuce, tomato, avocado, teriyaki chicken, blue cheese crumbles and lite blue cheese dressing.

FT925 005

That lite blue cheese dressing is very good. I will be buying that again. I have missed my blue cheese dressing!

I also ate a Fiber One brownie.

FT925 006

Right after lunch, I headed out the door for job #2. I had an event to cover in a nearby town. While there, I saw this garden and thought these roses on the picket fence were pretty.

FT925 021

And then I decided to head over to another nearby town and check out the shops since I’m not usually in town when they’re open. They weren’t anything spectacular, but I am pretty excited about this tea I found!

FT925 022

I am enticed by anything that has coconut in it. This will be wonderful when the weather cools down again. It was about 80 degrees today! It actually felt pretty good though.

After the shopping, I headed back home. Here are some random scenery shots I took while just holding the camera up and snapping. I was driving, so I couldn’t focus on taking pictures.

FT925 024

It’s just miles and miles of golden corn and bean fields. And lots of scenes like this right now:

FT925 025

See all of that dust? Yes, this is why my allergies are so terrible right now.

When I arrived home, I got back to work for job #2. I worked for quite a while and got a lot done.

I was SO hungry by this time. I had to keep myself out of the kitchen so I didn’t start snacking! I read some blogs to keep myself busy.

For supper, I made an egg white omelet with cheese and Jimmy Dean turkey sausage crumbles. I also had 2 lite waffles with Brummel & Brown and SF syrup.

FT925 029

I picked up these waffles yesterday. They were good.

FT925 026

FT925 027

I also had fresh strawberries and raspberries.

FT925 028

And I finished it up with the last of the pumpkin mousse.

FT925 030

Not a bad day!

4 comments :

  1. Now youve got me wanting waffles!! Looks amazing!! What kind of white chocolate creamer is that? Sounds yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allergies seem to be bad everywhere! My daughter is suffering in Tucson and it's just as bad in Mississippi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn allergies! GRRR...hope you get relief soon. (btw, I AWW'D out loud at your hubby's note on your last post. He's such a keeper! But you are too!! :)) Have a great day Alissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Derek had those vans waffles back when we were real strick. Lower sugar than most. We had egg white suffles tonight!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...