SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 28, 2012

Staying Accountable

Today I weighed in and gained .2. Bleh. I know where I went wrong and it all occurred over the weekend. I will have a loss next week!

For breakfast, I ate Cheerios with fresh strawberries.

9272012 001

The traditional coffee with creamer while working job #1.

9272012 002

On my break, I had peach Greek yogurt with chia seeds.

9272012 003

I just love those things! And they are very good for you.

9272012 004

For lunch, I ate some of this:

9272012 005

This soup was VERY flavorful and didn’t taste “light” at all. I ate the soup with a side salad (lettuce, tomato, blue cheese) and Triscuits.

9272012 006

I finished it up with an apple and peanut butter.

9272012 007

What can I say, I was super hungry by lunch time!

I took a little time to just rest and relax before getting started on job #2. I love that I can do what I want, when I want with my second job. It just takes a little time management to make sure I get what I need to get done, DONE. And I do just fine. I think I work better independently, at my own pace, and setting my own rules. Who wouldn’t? lol But hey, not everyone can work that way, either! I’m not the type that needs a boss over my shoulder to be motivated to get the job done. Winking smile

I knew today was one of those days that an extra cup of coffee was in order to get through the day. So I tried out my new coffee:

9272012 008

The beans must be roasted in an oil to flavor them. They glistened. It was a very flavorful coffee.

9272012 010

I drank the coffee with FF vanilla creamer.

9272012 011

Today’s job was to review interviews and get some quotes together.

9272012 012

I took a break after the first one and read a few blogs. But knew I better get back at it. I got a couple of hours of work in, accomplished what I wanted to get done and then called it quits.

I spent a bunch of time working on getting airline tickets purchased. I took way too much time looking for the best possible deal only to have hubby come home and question what I was doing. I was so frustrated! But in the end, it all worked out better than I had originally planned. But wow, that can be so frustrating sometimes.

I had to head out and take photos for job #2 and by the time that was done, I was STARVING. So we decided to grab supper out. I ate a taco and we split a small appetizer of spinach and artichoke dip and chips. I didn’t get a picture.

And then I also had a very small piece of cheesecake. No picture. Not my best last night, I’m going to blame it on feeling overwhelmed and frustrated with the whole airfare thing! But I counted the points.

That was my day! It was a long day and I didn’t get this posted last night because I was too tired by the time I got home. So here it is today! Accountability.

4 comments :

  1. That soup looks good! Will definitely have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum that soup looks so good! Hey a .2lb gain is not bad on your birthday week!!!! You are doing great posting your foods too, it really movitates me!!! :) Have a great weekend!! Oh and did anyone ever win that milk giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the other person who entered was chosen via random.org and they have been contacted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome post i was wondering how that progresso soup was might have to go buy a can

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...