SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 14, 2012

Weigh in and Update

I weighed in on Thursday and gained .9 for the week. I was really disappointed because I did stick to my points and it was a good week.

Now I feel a little discouraged and don’t feel like giving it my all is worth it…but I know that’s the wrong kind of thinking. I’m guessing my body is retaining for some reason or another…ugh.

I just wanna be skinny!!! I just want to look good and feel good in my clothes. I want to feel good about myself. I would say I want my husband to think I’m attractive, but it’s pretty obvious he already does… I just don’t know why, so I feel like I want to be attractive for my husband! lol. I want to be MORE attractive to my husband. How’s that? I think it really just comes down to the fact that I need to feel better about myself.

Hubby has been gone this entire week for work. I have missed him! But my Mom came to stay with me, which made the week go fast! We had a lot of fun. Thanks for coming, Mom!

I haven’t worked out since Tuesday. But I did work out 4 days last week…just short of my goal of 5 days per week. I can’t seem to get myself motivated to go running anymore. Maybe I will try to do that next week. I enjoy walks right now, but I know the results will happen faster if I run.

The overall feelings right now is discourage and frustration. I better get my act together so that next week I have a loss. If my body is retaining, chances are I will have a huge loss if I would just stick with it.

I’m so tired of this weight loss thing, or lack there of. I wish there were easy fixes and magic pills. I wish I could wake up tomorrow and be the woman I only dream of being!

But that’s never going to happen. Get over it, Alissa, and get to work!

5 comments :

  1. I know just how you feel. It's very frustrating when you work and work and then you don't get the results you want. My ex usd to tell me all the time I was beautiful and that I didn't need to be skinny. And that was nice and sweet, but I was unhappy. You need to do what you need to do so you have the confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stood in front of the mirror this morning thinking to myself how much I wish I looked like one of those amazing bodies that men are faced with seeing all the time on magazines and at the local Walmart. Ugh. LOL. My husband acts like I'm something great, but I sure don't feel like it myself. So it's not him - it's me. I also am so sick of having to care and worry about the #'s on the scale. But when I quit caring all together, then I have a huge gain and feel even more depressed! You're right - just hang in there and next week will prob be a really good loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Till in this site has published on the site then many people are connected in this blogger because in the post has discussed different types healthy instruction and how to maintain our health and keep good take food.

    Homes for Sale Portland Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog, but I think that considering you've lost a TON of weight, you need to give yourself permission to have a bad week now and then. I don't mean bingeing and splurging on food or lack of exercise; I mean that sometimes the scale just doesn't agree. And that's ok. (Stupid thing!) ;)

    Keep being awesome & I look forward to reading more!

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I know how you feel!

    If you stick with it, you will have a loss... even if you're not retaining. If we workout and eat healthy, we'll lose weight... as long as we don't let these bumps in the roads get us down :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...