SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 9, 2012

A Good Day

Another weekend away from home. Besides the cruise, I THINK this will be the last one. Yay! We think they will be moving FIL out of the hospital and into a rehabilitation center this week.

My eating wasn’t the best this weekend. I am still registering a loss for the week so far though, so that’s good!

I am going to follow the regular tracking method for a few days.

For breakfast this morning, I ate 1/3 cup of turkey sausage crumbles with a scrambled egg along with a piece of toast with PB and a sliced banana with a glass of skim milk for 7 points.

1912 001

I love those Jimmy Dean turkey sausage crumbles. 1/3 cup is only 1 point!

After getting a few things done around the house, I did a quick Pilates workout. My muscles are sore and my lower back and hips are so tight. I did a Pilates Essentials workout for 20 minutes and burned 83 calories. I could feel that the tension in my lower back and hips released a bit—I needed that!

I’m so bad at stretching after a run or working out in general…I should probably start doing that before I hurt myself! Or at least try to get in more Pilates or Yoga.

I got in all of my workouts last week. Yesterday, I was not in the mood to workout. It was my cross training day. So I told myself 10 minutes would be better than nothing. So that’s what I did. I’m used to 5 workouts and 2 rest days a week—so this new 6 day workouts is a little tough for me! I get worn out. But I can do it, even if some of the workouts are a little less intense. Those are important too.

While working, I sipped on coffee with Almond Joy creamer for 1 point.

1912 002

I was so hungry by my first break. I ate Healthy Pop popcorn for 4 points.

IMAG0209

For lunch, I thought I had put teriyaki chicken wings in the oven on timed bake. I was pretty disappointed when I went into the kitchen and opened the beeping oven to find that I never put the chicken in. lol. So into the microwave they went! It didn’t ruin my delicious salad though.

I used the teriyaki chicken wings, lettuce, blueberries, feta, cashews and light raspberry vinaigrette for 9 points.

1912 003

I have missed those salads! I don’t eat the teriyaki chicken on the SF plan because it’s not free, same with the cashews, feta and the vinaigrette. I might have to do so many days on each plan each week or something.

I finished it up with 2 clementines for 0 points.

1912 004

On my last break, I ate a light honey walnut yogurt for 2 points.

1912 005

I got off work a tad bit early, so I made some calls to prepare for the cruise and got a few things taken care of. So much to do!!

For supper, I made Annie’s Mac and Cheese with light hot dogs and green beans for 9 points.

1912 006

Such a comfort meal. And so good.

I finished it up with a No Pudge! brownie for 2 points. How I have missed those!!

1912 007

And I am right at my points target! YAY! I feel much more satisfied today.

Nothing planned for the evening except to relax!

8 comments :

  1. way to go and glad to hear that your FIL will be moving to rehab :)

    Mm, that honey almond yogurt sounds really good, Archer Farms brand? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed so hard at your teriyaki wings mishap. LOL. I hate when I have such a stupid moment like that. Funny. That yogurt flavor sounds good! Glad to hear about FIL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your meals look amazing! I want to eat that salad right now. Keep posting pics of your yummy meals!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY is right.
    a great monday for you.
    and here.
    Im off to rock my TUESDAY.

    xo


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome day of food! It looks so filling and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...and now I'm starving!!! I tried the Simply Filling plan, but it's just not for me. I've gone back to regular tracking this week and I am loving it again and my scale is finally moving in the right direction!!!

    Jen@FoodFamilyFitness

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...