SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 27, 2012

Finally Friday!

Finally Friday!! Actually, this week went very quickly for me—probably because I didn’t have to work until Wednesday.

For breakfast, I ate an egg with oatmeal and strawberries along with a glass of milk for 8 points.

12712 001

While working, I sipped on coffee with FF creamer for 1 point.

12712 002

There was a beautiful sunrise out my window this morning!

12712 003

On my first break, I ate a banana for 0 points.

12712 004

Are there any paid writers out there? Since I recently graduated and life is starting to slow down around here, I’m starting to look for jobs. I’d love to be a freelance writer, but any job to get experience would be great. Any tips? I cannot wait to find a job that I will love!

For lunch, I had FF Beef broth with a sandwich (sandwich thin, FF turkey, FF cheese, a little light Miracle whip and mustard, and a tomato slice), and carrot sticks for 6 points.

12712 005

I like eating beef broth or chicken broth as soup. It’s actually really tasty and this was only 1 point for 2 cups! But the problem is that it’s full of sodium—I’ll watch for the low sodium kind next time!

For dessert, I had a No Pudge! brownie for 2 points.

12712 009

On my last break I ate a clementine and 1/2 serving of honey roasted peanuts for 2 points.

12712 011

I also made a cup of Vanilla Chai tea with 1 Tbs. skim milk for 0 points.

12712 012

For supper, I had whole wheat spaghetti topped with a homemade spaghetti mixture with lean beef, along with garlic toast made with light margarine, and green beans for 13 points.

12712 013

I finished it up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for 4 points.

12712 014

I used 2 weekly points today.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments :

  1. I write fulltime and while it's a challenge to stay motivated (at least for me) I really enjoy it. Although I can earn a living from it easily, I don't always get to write about what I like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, vanilla chai tea sounds SO yummy!

    I did freelance writing for a while, but didn't wanna write about things I didn't have a passion to write about. Ha, sounds so snobby right?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...