SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Fancy Dress NSV

Yesterday I went shopping for a somewhat formal dress to wear for our formal dining night on the cruise. I’ve never worn a formal dress in my life, so I had fun looking for one!

I was even more psyched when the dress that looked best on me was a size 16. I could hardly believe it. Keep in mind that I was wearing about a 24 or 26 when I started this journey.

Unbelievable.

I sort of felt like I was right out of an episode of makeover week on the Biggest Loser. I looked in the mirror and thought…is that really me?

I can’t wait for that night. To get all glammed up in this super pretty size 16 dress and have a fancy schmancy evening with my handsome hubby.

Oh yeah, it’s a $150 dress that was on super duper clearance for only $40! SCORE!

I will post pictures once we get back, of course!

13 comments :

  1. YAY!!! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winning!

    That's awesome! I bet you look amazing! Can't wait for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see pics. Make you sure you get the professional one taken by the cruise photographer that night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great NSV. Can't wait to see it on and heck yes on the sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting on both points, the size and the price. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just AWESOME! Picture? Yay for the great deal on the dress! I am all about good deals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo!!!! Sounds fantastic Alissa. So glad you are able to go on the cruise and can't wait for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog and I think your amazing! I can't wait until the day I go to try on things and have them be a few sizes smaller than what I am now. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A much smaller size and it was on sale, nicely done! First visit to your blog, how nice to stop by when you're celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love when what I want is marked down to a price that makes it feel extra special. I'll bet you look as fabulous as you feel! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...