SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Weigh in Day

I lost a couple of lbs. this morning to bring the amount gained down to 2.5 lbs. So I am up about 6 lbs. from my lowest. Ugh! It’s no fun to back track THAT much. I’m hoping it will come off quickly. What a reminder of how careful I have to be. And so close to Onederland… Sad smile 

But onward and forward. I cannot dwell on the past or worry about the future—I just have to make today a good day!

For breakfast, I had light toast with peanut butter and a sliced banana along with a glass of milk for 5 points.

9711 001

It was a chilly fall morning! I was happy to be able to work in my pink fleece pajamas! I am so thankful that I get to work at home. I love it! I sipped on hot coffee with creamer for 1 point.

9711 002

On my break, I snacked on a 1/2 serving of Cinnamon almonds for 2 points.

9711 003

For lunch, I made a BBQ chicken salad with Teriyaki chicken, feta, pecans, tomatoes, and BBQ/ranch for 8 points.

9711 004

I finished it up with a Fiber One brownie for 2 points.

9711 005

I just love those brownies. They’re so good heated up in the microwave.

On my break, I ate a peach for 0 points.

9711 006

I was so hungry on my last break today. I was hungry all day actually. I ate some Fat Free Kettle Corn for 4 points, along with Diet Orange pop.

9711 007

And that was just what I needed! I forgot how much I love Fat Free popcorn! I usually don’t eat it because of the sodium.

Wouldn’t you know the day that I decided to work in my PJ’s, some guy came to the door. I didn’t know who it was, so I answered the door and he was trying to sell me a vacuum cleaner. So I told him I really didn’t have time because I was working, and he looked me up and down like…ummm you don’t have to lie to me, you’re in your PJ’s. lol. But really, I was working!!

I actually got off of work a few minutes early tonight—which was wonderful! I got some homework done. Any extra time is so appreciated!

For supper, I had leftover Red Lobster Coconut Shrimp bites, green beans and tomatoes for 8 points.

9711 008

I also had a mini dark chocolate ice cream bar from Schwan’s for 2 points.

9711 009

That leaves me with 1 point left for the day. So it was a good day! I really want to try to stick within my daily points as much as possible. That can be tough sometimes—but I know I can do it!

5 comments :

  1. Hello, I found your blog on a friend of mines blog. I know exactly what your going through. Im in the process of losing the last 2lbs of 10 I have gained back. I like your attitude! Its very hard to get back on track, but the look at your stats you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! It's so hard for me to not dwell on the past when I've messed up a little on my diet (and how annoying is it that it's so hard to come off, and so easy to be put on?:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I re-gained 3 lbs while we were camping, which doesn't sound that bad, until you realize that it takes 3 weeks for me to LOSE it! Ugh! I'm so NOT close to Onederland, but I'm really rooting for you to make it!! I'm hoping to get out of the 220s by the end of the month. Keep going! You're doing great and such an inspiration to me. I don't think you realize how much you inspire those of us working through it too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your breakfast plate is very fall :) And it made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're still very close to onederland and you WILL get there. I think that's funny about the guy coming to the door - of course you were working! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...