SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday Recap

I got a really good night’s sleep last night. It really makes a big difference! I woke up feeling so refreshed and ready for the day.

For breakfast, I had two Kashi Blueberry waffles with sugar free syrup and Brummel and Brown along with a cup of fruit and a glass of milk for 8 points.

92211 001

While I worked on homework, I sipped on a Pumpkin Spice Latte for 1 point.

92211 002

I am getting so sick of sandwiches and wraps on school days. So today, I decided to eat something before leaving. It’s like my second breakfast or my “lunch” WAY early. I had an egg white omelet with chicken and cheese for 4 points. That’s less than a sandwich!

92211 003

I also ate a light yogurt for 2 points.

92211 007

On my way to class, I ate a 100 calorie pack of cookies for 3 points.

92211 009

Classes went quickly today. I was anxious to get my long weekend started! I walked through the union today and the pizza smelled soooo good. I had to avert my eyes and get out of there fast! I was so hungry by the time I got done with school.

I ate a banana for 0 points.

IMAG0101

I grabbed a diet soda to keep from eating everything in sight for 0 points.

IMAG0100

And some carrots for 0 points.

92211 008

A cheese stick for 1 point.

92211 006

And an apple for 0 points.

92211 005

Can you tell I was hungry? lol

Hubby and I have plans tonight—I will post pictures and do a recap tomorrow!! I have 14 points left for the day. Overall, I had to control myself big time today and I did well!

5 comments :

  1. Diet drinks tend to make me snack-happy, glad they don't do that to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not sure I could ever get tired of wraps.. theyre soooo good :0) But sandwiches I definitely get tired of lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job keeping your points low and getting away from the pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Alissa!!! Have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH....Becca's comment above tells me someone is having a birthday!!! Hope it is a GREAT day, and the best year ahead ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...