SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A long day

Today was a busy and long day.

It started off with weigh in. I weighed 203.3 which is a loss of .2 for the week. I’ll take it. Not amazing, but I’ll take it.

For breakfast, I had cheerios with raspberries and milk with a side of peaches and strawberries for 4 points.

92111 006

I had to go into the office today, so it was a rush to get to work on time. I sipped on coffee with creamer for 1 point to get me through the day. but of course I forgot to take a picture as I rushed out of the house!

On my first break, I ate an apple for 0 points.

92111 003

The morning went quickly, which was fabulous. They had a potluck at work today and I made sure to stay clear of the break room. I went to Subway for lunch and had a 6” turkey and ham sub with baked chips for 11 points.

IMAG0098

I finished it up with a 100 calorie pack of cookies for 3 points.

IMAG0099

And then it was back to work again. The afternoon dragged on and on. I felt myself emotionally wanting to eat. I wanted to go into the break room and eat free cookies, cake, and brownies. But I was strong. And I’m so proud of that. Instead, I ate a light yogurt for 2 points.

92111 002

I also had almonds for 3 points.

92111 001

Hubby had supper ready to go when I got home. He stuck the pizza in the oven and baked it. I made the salad when I got home. I had 3 small pieces of pizza and a salad for an estimated 13 points.

92111 007

I also had a vanilla sundae with PB and chocolate for 7 points.

92111 008

I ended up using 9 weekly points. More than I wanted to use. But I tried my best. I wanted something to satisfy my craving that was more controlled and mindful (the sundae) since I didn’t go into the break room and eat treats just because. So there ya have it.

Have a great night!

4 comments :

  1. Those raspberries look good. They are in season around here now and I need to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did great! You really avoided temptations twice today. The weeklies are there for you when you need them. If you had went into the breakroom, no doubt you would be posting a use of 19 or more weeklies. I only had a 0.4 loss last night. But like I said on my blog, they add up to pounds! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food = Yummy! I love the Great Value yogurt. Good texture, great flavor. The vanilla is my favorite. Never tried the orange :)

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...you WERE busy!!! Congrats on the .2. ANY loss is a victory. Hope today is a bit calmer for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...