SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 12, 2011

Ready to Travel the World

And it’s Monday once again…

For breakfast, I had light toast with PB and a sliced banana along with a glass of milk for 5 points.

91211 001

I sipped on an iced latte while working for 1 point.

91211 002

On my first break, I had a serving of Special K Multigrain crackers and a wedge of light Laughing Cow cheese for 4 points.

91211 007

Look what I got in the mail today!!

91211 005

We are ready to go! Open-mouthed smile

Kind of cool to think that we are now free to travel the world! hehe If only we had the money… Winking smile

I bet you can guess what I had for lunch. A BBQ Chicken salad! haha. I made some BBQ chicken in the crockpot this weekend so I have plenty to make salads with! This salad was 5 points.

91211 008

I’m all about trying new BBQ sauces. I look for unique sauces. I love BBQ, which I am sure you can tell by now. I found this in the grocery store for $2 and used it to make my BBQ chicken:

91211 010

It’s called Mild/ Wimpy Jamaican BBQ Jerk. It’s a tad spicy for my tastes. I like the sweeter BBQ sauces. But the bottle was fun! Smile

I also had a little bit of leftover Butternut squash for 0 points.

91211 009

And finished it up with my last Fiber One brownie for 2 points.

91211 012

I forgot to  buy more when grocery shopping this weekend! Sad smile

On another break I ate a peach for 0 points.

91211 014

On my last break, I had light vanilla yogurt with fresh strawberries and 1/8 cup Muesli for 3 points.

91211 015

Today was another long day. I’ll be happy when school is done and I can go back to working 8 hour days!

For supper, I had a Boca Burger on light bread with 2% cheese, light miracle whip, ketchup, tomato and lettuce along with roasted potatoes and onions, tomatoes, and broccoli for 9 points.

91211 018

It was a delicious supper! I finished it up with a Crispy Bar for 4 points.

91211 019

I am right on my points target! Yippee!!

And now I plan on relaxing. I really should work on homework, but I should have enough time to finish it in the morning. It’s been a long day and I’m ready to take it easy!

The good news is Monday is over!

6 comments :

  1. Whoohoo! Congratulations on your passport! Where is on your list of places it'll take you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me or was that a record-breaking LONG banana??? lol I know you are relieved to have your passport! :) That bbq bottle is hillarious! Have you ever tried (or does your area have) Sweet Baby Ray's? That is our all-time fave. It is a really sweet BBQ. I don't like the variations, just the original. I am out of Fiber One brownies, too. :( I never got to try them heated and with cool whip! I will def buy some more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! My hubs and I need to start the process of getting one. I heard it takes forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the passport. If money and time was no object, where would you go first?? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...