SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 19, 2011

Counting Down the Days

It was a fun weekend with a Hawkeye game (where we saw Ashton Kutcher), shopping, and much more! But all good things must come to an end.

For breakfast on this Monday morning, I had Cheerios with a sliced banana and milk for 4 points.

91911 003

And then it was time for work. I sipped on a Pumpkin Spice Latte (made with Godiva Pumpkin Spice Coffee) for 1 point.

91911 006

On my first break, I ate a light Lemon Chiffon yogurt for 2 points.

91911 008

For lunch, I had a BBQ chicken salad for 5 points.

91911 009

And a piece of light toast with strawberry jam for 2 points.

91911 010

And I finished it up with a little chocolate chip cookie for 2 points.

91911 011

I made the decision today to switch back to Weight Watchers Online. I have been so busy since starting back to school that I actually haven’t been able to make it to my meetings and I’ve still been paying for them! And I have thought about it and have decided that I could use the time to get in a workout rather than being rushed to get to a meeting. I plan on going back to the meetings once school is out again and I have more time. I like the meetings, but it’s just not working with my busy schedule right now and it’s a long drive for me to attend.

I was pretty hungry on my break, so I ate FF popcorn for 4 points.

91911 012

I love FF popcorn  because it fills me up so well.

It kept me full for the rest of the afternoon—no more snacking needed! But by the time I was done working, I was starving!

Hubby came home completely dirty—he was worn out from a hard day at work too!

91911 014

That’s my baby! Winking smile

For supper, I had Mac and Cheese with Hebrew hot dogs, broccoli and tomatoes for 9 points.

91911 015

I finished it up with strawberry shortcake for 3 points.

91911 016

And I had a bit of a catastrophe and ate 2 more little cookies and ended up using 4 extra points today.

Hubby and I went for a walk this evening. We walked 1.54 miles in 30 minutes and I burned 175 calories. Every little bit helps.

Let the countdown to the weekend begin!! We have lots of fun plans starting Thursday night—can’t wait!!

5 comments :

  1. Hi Alissa, OOOH....plans for the weekend? FUN! Good for you doing the w w on-line to give yourself a bit of extra time!!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great you have the option to go to meetings or do it online! That's why I love WW. They really want it to work for you, so they give you options. I wondered how you were gonna have just ONE of those cookies. haha I have eaten all 31 points today and I am craving something sweet SO BAD. Trying to stay strong! Looking fwd to your weekend recap posts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really thinking about starting WW again. The 1st time I started I lost 5 lbs then the 2nd time just didn't even count. It was just a mess for 2 weeks & then I quit.. lol

    Any words of wisdom you would like to share with me???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alissa! I've been following your blog for a while now and I just want to let you know that you really encourage me in my weight loss journey. I am doing WW and so far have lost 6lbs. I love seeing what you ate because it gives me great ideas for easy healthy choices. So thanks! And keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with WW online, I used to lose a bunch of weight before.

    Have fun this weekend :)

    Jen@FoodFamilyFitness

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...