SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Government Noticed I’ve Lost Weight

5 AM came way too early this morning—I’ll be looking forward to sleeping in this next weekend!

For breakfast, I had light toast with PB and a sliced banana along with a glass of milk for 5 points.

92011 001

I sipped on some coffee with creamer while working on homework for 1 point.

92011 002

I took a break a few hours later and ate some Egg Beaters with Laughing Cow Cheese for 2 points.

92011 009

On my way to school, I ate a sandwich for 5 points.

92011 004

Baby carrots for 0 points.

92011 007

And a 100 calorie pack of cookies for 3 points.

92011 005

My second class was canceled today, so I had some extra time to work on homework—which was nice! I got a lot done. While doing that, I ate an Aldi’s Fiber One type bar for 2 points.

IMAG0096

My last class went quickly, thankfully!

In the car, I ate an apple for 0 points.

92011 008

And a light cheese stick for 1 point.

92011 006

And then I had to renew my driver’s license. It was pretty painless—you never know what to expect going into the DMV. The employee commented that I had lost a lot of weight! My drivers license before said I weighed 250 lbs., little did she know that I actually weighed about 288 lbs. but I lied before. lol. So that was a good feeling. I guess the government noticed I lost weight. Winking smileTurns out that my eyes have declined in the past 5 years though! I didn’t want to be restricted to wearing my glasses, so for the eye test, I didn’t wear them and I read all the letters and thought, “Hey I did awesome!” and then she’s like…there’s another box of letters there. Whoops. Totally couldn’t even SEE the box out of my right eye. So I squinted and kind of read it with my other eye. Have no fear. I always wear my glasses when I drive. lol.

After that I ran to GNC to pick up some vitamins. This time I spent a little more money and got vitamins formulated for women for myself and vitamins for men for hubby. I think the vitamins I’ve been taking have been making me sick to my stomach—so we will find out!! What kind of daily vitamin do you take?

I was so hungry, and I’ve found that drinking diet soda helps me from eating everything in sight. So I stopped and got a diet coke for 0 points.

IMAG0097

And it helped! Smile

For supper, I made a seafood dinner. Mussels, tilapia, shrimp, along with a garlic herb biscuit and a side salad with light ranch for 11 points.

92011 010

This was an absolutely delicious and satisfying supper. It felt like we were dining out when in actuality I was cleaning out the freezer! Winking smile

I finished it up with vanilla ice cream with chocolate and caramel for 5 points.

92011 011

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. But we’re another day closer to the weekend!!

8 comments :

  1. sounds like a great day! you are doing sooo good!! I take one source vitamins from walmart, they are cheap and they are wonderful!! I can usually tell when i take them i get energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. quesion for you: when you are tracking your activity points, how do you do so? I have a HR monitor and I know exactly how many calories I have burned but I'm not sure how to translate that into points.

    Also, did you notice a difference in losing when you switched to points plus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are getting really good at figuring out how to eat with your crazy school schedule! Great job! Looks like a yummy day, IMO. :) I don't know how to link to other websites, but I gave you credit for your heated up Fiber One brownie idea. It was *so* good. Thanks! I just love blogs. I love getting different ideas from different people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your food always looks so yummy :P
    & I just want to say "THANKS" for replying with the advice you gave.
    I have to say it's probably the best advice anyone has shared. I too like to just give up when I slip & then I just never start back.
    So yeah if I can find my WW book & refresh my memory this weekend I really want to start back (no $ for the meetings or online stuff right now)
    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always good when people recognise we've lost weight and for something like it being on a driving license is a great compliment. You must be feeling wonderful for it. Well done. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always good when people recognise we've lost weight and for something like it being on a driving license is a great compliment. You must be feeling wonderful for it. Well done. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice to get the compliments from the DMV! Your seafood dinner does look like a meal out, not a freezer clean-out dinner!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How great is that??? LOVE that the DMV person noticed your weight loss. That had to feel good. Hope the rest of your Wednesday is good too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...