SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 29, 2011

Finally Friday?

This week has flown by! Usually I say it’s FINALLY FRIDAY, but today it’s more like, What? It’s Friday ALREADY? Smile

For breakfast this morning, I had Fiber One 80 Calorie cereal with milk along with a bowl of fruit for 3 points.

72911 001

I forgot to make a pot of coffee to restock my stash in the fridge, so no iced latte this morning. Instead, I sipped on Duchess Grey tea for 0 points.

72911 002

I agree with those of you who commented on yesterday’s post that I should pick a weigh in and stick with it. My official weigh in is my home weigh in and I want to stick with that one because I feel it is more accurate and there are just no variables when it comes to weighing in the morning. I go to the WW meetings not to weigh in, but for the meetings and the motivation. That was my intent when I started attending them, and it’s still my intention today. The meetings are very helpful to me. So I will try to take my WW weigh in’s with a grain of salt, knowing that they are not my official weigh in’s. I may not even post my WW weigh in’s on here anymore because maybe that is making them seem more official to me, when I’m really not all that focused on them. And I am not putting more effort into one or the other because my ultimate goal is not one weigh in day, it’s losing weight period—no matter what day it is. I actually weigh everyday and have found it to be very effective for me. But for tracking purposes, sticking with one day and one official weigh in makes the most sense because we all know how our weight can fluctuate from one day to the next! I will continue to weigh everyday and at the meetings, but only count my home weigh in on Wednesday mornings. And besides, I am seeing results unassociated with the scale—my new “smaller” clothes are getting too big, I’m buying smaller clothes, and hubby tells me he can tell I’m getting smaller! No more head games! I lost 3.6 lbs. this week and I’m sticking to it! Smile

I wasn’t feeling well on my first break, and I think it was because I needed to eat something. I had a piece of toast topped with a Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge, turkey, and a sliced tomato for 3 points.

72911 004

Hubby had lunch all ready to go for me today. I had 2 TJ’s Tomato Basil Turkey bratwursts along with 1 1/2 pieces of corn on the cob for 10 points.

72911 005

I also had sliced tomatoes for 0 points.

72911 006

And finished it up with a serving of Blue Bunny mint chip ice cream for 4 points.

72911 007

After I was done working, hubby and I headed to hubby’s parents to pick up some fresh sweet corn, cucumbers, tomatoes, and canned and frozen produce. Yummy! So we’re planning on enjoying some of that for supper along with something grilled! I’m going to sign out now and just relax for the rest of the evening with my best friend! Smile

Have a great weekend!

1 comment :

  1. I think it is great that you are picking a day and sticking with it! I weight most days as well to help keep me on track. I am happy that you are enjoying the meetings! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...